13 have left Infinity Ward
News has filtered out that more long standing members of staff have left Infinity Ward.
According to Kotaku, the latest to leave Infinity Ward are lead animator Mark Grigsby and lead character animator Paul Messerly.
Both had been with the Call of Duty developer since its inception, having been part of the core team that left the original Medal of Honor studio 2015 Inc., to form Infinity Ward.
Grigsby and Messerly's departures were confirmed via their Linkedin profiles.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced