13 have left Infinity Ward
News has filtered out that more long standing members of staff have left Infinity Ward.
According to Kotaku, the latest to leave Infinity Ward are lead animator Mark Grigsby and lead character animator Paul Messerly.
Both had been with the Call of Duty developer since its inception, having been part of the core team that left the original Medal of Honor studio 2015 Inc., to form Infinity Ward.
Grigsby and Messerly's departures were confirmed via their Linkedin profiles.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine