13 have left Infinity Ward
News has filtered out that more long standing members of staff have left Infinity Ward.
According to Kotaku, the latest to leave Infinity Ward are lead animator Mark Grigsby and lead character animator Paul Messerly.
Both had been with the Call of Duty developer since its inception, having been part of the core team that left the original Medal of Honor studio 2015 Inc., to form Infinity Ward.
Grigsby and Messerly's departures were confirmed via their Linkedin profiles.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year