13 have left Infinity Ward
News has filtered out that more long standing members of staff have left Infinity Ward.
According to Kotaku, the latest to leave Infinity Ward are lead animator Mark Grigsby and lead character animator Paul Messerly.
Both had been with the Call of Duty developer since its inception, having been part of the core team that left the original Medal of Honor studio 2015 Inc., to form Infinity Ward.
Grigsby and Messerly's departures were confirmed via their Linkedin profiles.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year