Jagex publishes second iPhone title
Jagex, the company that has built their reputation on free-to-play browser-based games has dipped their toe into publishing waters for the second time.
Star Cannon is the second game that Jagex has produced sans-browser after their first iPhone game, Bouncedown, scored over 4 million downloads.
The new shooter hits the App Store at just 59 pence (or 90 cents US) for a limited time.
Jagex COO, Rob Smith said: "At Jagex we are always looking for new ways to offer our games to the widest possible audience and Star Cannon is the first of a handful of titles we will release this year for the iPhone and iPod Touch. We were incredibly happy with the great community feedback from BounceDown, our first iPhone game, we have incorporated this into Star Cannon by building on what makes the original PC version of the game so compelling and adding a host of new features and gameplay specific to the iPhone version."
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014