Jagex publishes second iPhone title
Jagex, the company that has built their reputation on free-to-play browser-based games has dipped their toe into publishing waters for the second time.
Star Cannon is the second game that Jagex has produced sans-browser after their first iPhone game, Bouncedown, scored over 4 million downloads.
The new shooter hits the App Store at just 59 pence (or 90 cents US) for a limited time.
Jagex COO, Rob Smith said: "At Jagex we are always looking for new ways to offer our games to the widest possible audience and Star Cannon is the first of a handful of titles we will release this year for the iPhone and iPod Touch. We were incredibly happy with the great community feedback from BounceDown, our first iPhone game, we have incorporated this into Star Cannon by building on what makes the original PC version of the game so compelling and adding a host of new features and gameplay specific to the iPhone version."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date