Jagex publishes second iPhone title
Jagex, the company that has built their reputation on free-to-play browser-based games has dipped their toe into publishing waters for the second time.
Star Cannon is the second game that Jagex has produced sans-browser after their first iPhone game, Bouncedown, scored over 4 million downloads.
The new shooter hits the App Store at just 59 pence (or 90 cents US) for a limited time.
Jagex COO, Rob Smith said: "At Jagex we are always looking for new ways to offer our games to the widest possible audience and Star Cannon is the first of a handful of titles we will release this year for the iPhone and iPod Touch. We were incredibly happy with the great community feedback from BounceDown, our first iPhone game, we have incorporated this into Star Cannon by building on what makes the original PC version of the game so compelling and adding a host of new features and gameplay specific to the iPhone version."
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer