Crysis 2 better on PS3 than Xbox
Pegged for a multi-platform release later this year, shooter Crysis 2 is shaping up nicer on PS3 than on Xbox 360 thanks to the extra processing power.
Crytek's studio development boss Carl Jones tells CVG by way of PSM3 magazine that Crysis 2 on PS3 is outperforming its Xbox 360 counterpart. While the games are identical in terms of content, the extra horsepower in PS3 is making it run better.
"We haven't found it more difficult to develop for PS3...At the moment, we're getting slightly more performance from PS3 compared to 360."
Crysis 2 will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC this winter.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game