Crysis 2 better on PS3 than Xbox
Pegged for a multi-platform release later this year, shooter Crysis 2 is shaping up nicer on PS3 than on Xbox 360 thanks to the extra processing power.
Crytek's studio development boss Carl Jones tells CVG by way of PSM3 magazine that Crysis 2 on PS3 is outperforming its Xbox 360 counterpart. While the games are identical in terms of content, the extra horsepower in PS3 is making it run better.
"We haven't found it more difficult to develop for PS3...At the moment, we're getting slightly more performance from PS3 compared to 360."
Crysis 2 will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC this winter.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May