Ghost Recon may support Natal
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier may be among a select few hardcore games supporting motion-capture peripheral Project Natal when it becomes available this autumn.
Jeux Video cites anonymous sources in a story speculating Project Natal support for Ubisoft's futuristic shooter. According to the outlet, the game is played with a controller in one hand, while the other hand interacts with the camera.
Siliconera speculates that the PS3 version fo Ghost Recon: Future Soldier could leverage PlayStation Move if the Xbox 360 edition supports Project Natal. Of course, Ubisoft isn't commenting on the matter.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PSP, and DS this autumn.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks