Ghost Recon may support Natal
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier may be among a select few hardcore games supporting motion-capture peripheral Project Natal when it becomes available this autumn.
Jeux Video cites anonymous sources in a story speculating Project Natal support for Ubisoft's futuristic shooter. According to the outlet, the game is played with a controller in one hand, while the other hand interacts with the camera.
Siliconera speculates that the PS3 version fo Ghost Recon: Future Soldier could leverage PlayStation Move if the Xbox 360 edition supports Project Natal. Of course, Ubisoft isn't commenting on the matter.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PSP, and DS this autumn.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year