Ghost Recon may support Natal
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier may be among a select few hardcore games supporting motion-capture peripheral Project Natal when it becomes available this autumn.
Jeux Video cites anonymous sources in a story speculating Project Natal support for Ubisoft's futuristic shooter. According to the outlet, the game is played with a controller in one hand, while the other hand interacts with the camera.
Siliconera speculates that the PS3 version fo Ghost Recon: Future Soldier could leverage PlayStation Move if the Xbox 360 edition supports Project Natal. Of course, Ubisoft isn't commenting on the matter.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PSP, and DS this autumn.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer