Ghost Recon may support Natal
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier may be among a select few hardcore games supporting motion-capture peripheral Project Natal when it becomes available this autumn.
Jeux Video cites anonymous sources in a story speculating Project Natal support for Ubisoft's futuristic shooter. According to the outlet, the game is played with a controller in one hand, while the other hand interacts with the camera.
Siliconera speculates that the PS3 version fo Ghost Recon: Future Soldier could leverage PlayStation Move if the Xbox 360 edition supports Project Natal. Of course, Ubisoft isn't commenting on the matter.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PSP, and DS this autumn.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto