Ghost Recon may support Natal
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier may be among a select few hardcore games supporting motion-capture peripheral Project Natal when it becomes available this autumn.
Jeux Video cites anonymous sources in a story speculating Project Natal support for Ubisoft's futuristic shooter. According to the outlet, the game is played with a controller in one hand, while the other hand interacts with the camera.
Siliconera speculates that the PS3 version fo Ghost Recon: Future Soldier could leverage PlayStation Move if the Xbox 360 edition supports Project Natal. Of course, Ubisoft isn't commenting on the matter.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PSP, and DS this autumn.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer