iPad gaming globally delayed
Apple has pushed the international release of iPad back a month to the end of May, leaving eager gamers to wait a few more weeks to experience high-definition portable gaming.
The California-based computer company made the announcement today, citing unexpected demand for iPad in the US as draining inventory for the originally planned late April global launch.
Instead, the international debut is being pushed back to late May in order for enough units to be manufactured to meet expected demand. It isn't clear if both wi-fi and 3G iPad models will be available for the global launch.
While disappointing, the extra time will enable game developers to update existing iPad titles for better performance ahead of the May launch.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey