EA working on Syndicate revival
Documentation for the Syndicate trademark has been uncovered by Supererogatory. Both EA and Starbreeze Studios are listed in the filing.
Starbreeze, which made a name for itself with the surprise success of The Chronicles of Riddick games, seems a solid choice for a Syndicate reboot. The game's futuristic sci-fi setting would be a natural fit for the studio.
Of course, EA isn't commenting on the matter, but we wouldn't be surprised to learn more come E3 in June.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet