EA working on Syndicate revival
Documentation for the Syndicate trademark has been uncovered by Supererogatory. Both EA and Starbreeze Studios are listed in the filing.
Starbreeze, which made a name for itself with the surprise success of The Chronicles of Riddick games, seems a solid choice for a Syndicate reboot. The game's futuristic sci-fi setting would be a natural fit for the studio.
Of course, EA isn't commenting on the matter, but we wouldn't be surprised to learn more come E3 in June.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator