EA working on Syndicate revival
Documentation for the Syndicate trademark has been uncovered by Supererogatory. Both EA and Starbreeze Studios are listed in the filing.
Starbreeze, which made a name for itself with the surprise success of The Chronicles of Riddick games, seems a solid choice for a Syndicate reboot. The game's futuristic sci-fi setting would be a natural fit for the studio.
Of course, EA isn't commenting on the matter, but we wouldn't be surprised to learn more come E3 in June.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree