EA working on Syndicate revival
Documentation for the Syndicate trademark has been uncovered by Supererogatory. Both EA and Starbreeze Studios are listed in the filing.
Starbreeze, which made a name for itself with the surprise success of The Chronicles of Riddick games, seems a solid choice for a Syndicate reboot. The game's futuristic sci-fi setting would be a natural fit for the studio.
Of course, EA isn't commenting on the matter, but we wouldn't be surprised to learn more come E3 in June.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015