EA working on Syndicate revival
Documentation for the Syndicate trademark has been uncovered by Supererogatory. Both EA and Starbreeze Studios are listed in the filing.
Starbreeze, which made a name for itself with the surprise success of The Chronicles of Riddick games, seems a solid choice for a Syndicate reboot. The game's futuristic sci-fi setting would be a natural fit for the studio.
Of course, EA isn't commenting on the matter, but we wouldn't be surprised to learn more come E3 in June.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer