2K working on BioShock MMO?
Rumblings have begun in the bowels of the games industry over the possibility of 2K working on an MMO game set in BioShock's Rapture.
Take-Two president, Strauss Zelnick, originally mentioned the possibility of the BioShock franchise spawning an MMOG and even a film back in 2008 as they fended off a take-over approach from EA.
Now, according to Destructoid, a mysterious source has said that 2K Games are working on an online game set in Rapture at an un-named studio.
This is a curious suggestion that is not beyond the realms of possibility. How a BioShock MMO would actually work is another question. We'll keep you posted.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet