2K working on BioShock MMO?
Rumblings have begun in the bowels of the games industry over the possibility of 2K working on an MMO game set in BioShock's Rapture.
Take-Two president, Strauss Zelnick, originally mentioned the possibility of the BioShock franchise spawning an MMOG and even a film back in 2008 as they fended off a take-over approach from EA.
Now, according to Destructoid, a mysterious source has said that 2K Games are working on an online game set in Rapture at an un-named studio.
This is a curious suggestion that is not beyond the realms of possibility. How a BioShock MMO would actually work is another question. We'll keep you posted.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year