2K working on BioShock MMO?
Rumblings have begun in the bowels of the games industry over the possibility of 2K working on an MMO game set in BioShock's Rapture.
Take-Two president, Strauss Zelnick, originally mentioned the possibility of the BioShock franchise spawning an MMOG and even a film back in 2008 as they fended off a take-over approach from EA.
Now, according to Destructoid, a mysterious source has said that 2K Games are working on an online game set in Rapture at an un-named studio.
This is a curious suggestion that is not beyond the realms of possibility. How a BioShock MMO would actually work is another question. We'll keep you posted.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal