2K working on BioShock MMO?
Rumblings have begun in the bowels of the games industry over the possibility of 2K working on an MMO game set in BioShock's Rapture.
Take-Two president, Strauss Zelnick, originally mentioned the possibility of the BioShock franchise spawning an MMOG and even a film back in 2008 as they fended off a take-over approach from EA.
Now, according to Destructoid, a mysterious source has said that 2K Games are working on an online game set in Rapture at an un-named studio.
This is a curious suggestion that is not beyond the realms of possibility. How a BioShock MMO would actually work is another question. We'll keep you posted.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year