2K working on BioShock MMO?
Rumblings have begun in the bowels of the games industry over the possibility of 2K working on an MMO game set in BioShock's Rapture.
Take-Two president, Strauss Zelnick, originally mentioned the possibility of the BioShock franchise spawning an MMOG and even a film back in 2008 as they fended off a take-over approach from EA.
Now, according to Destructoid, a mysterious source has said that 2K Games are working on an online game set in Rapture at an un-named studio.
This is a curious suggestion that is not beyond the realms of possibility. How a BioShock MMO would actually work is another question. We'll keep you posted.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO