Too Human dev gets 4 million USD
After the critical and commercial fallout from Xbox 360 action-RPG Too Human, Canadian developer Silicon Knights is still hard at work on new games thanks to an injection of 4 million USD.
According to GamesIndustry.biz, the studio has received a multi-million dollar grant from the Canadian government in order to continue contributing to the local economy.
Exactly what Silicon Knights intends to do with the cash is unclear. Plans for Too Human 2 have not been mentioned since the first game's disappointing debut. A new series or work on an existing franchise for a publisher seem likely.
With E3 coming up in June, expect to hear from Silicon Knights regarding their new project soon.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced