Too Human dev gets 4 million USD
After the critical and commercial fallout from Xbox 360 action-RPG Too Human, Canadian developer Silicon Knights is still hard at work on new games thanks to an injection of 4 million USD.
According to GamesIndustry.biz, the studio has received a multi-million dollar grant from the Canadian government in order to continue contributing to the local economy.
Exactly what Silicon Knights intends to do with the cash is unclear. Plans for Too Human 2 have not been mentioned since the first game's disappointing debut. A new series or work on an existing franchise for a publisher seem likely.
With E3 coming up in June, expect to hear from Silicon Knights regarding their new project soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3