Too Human dev gets 4 million USD
After the critical and commercial fallout from Xbox 360 action-RPG Too Human, Canadian developer Silicon Knights is still hard at work on new games thanks to an injection of 4 million USD.
According to GamesIndustry.biz, the studio has received a multi-million dollar grant from the Canadian government in order to continue contributing to the local economy.
Exactly what Silicon Knights intends to do with the cash is unclear. Plans for Too Human 2 have not been mentioned since the first game's disappointing debut. A new series or work on an existing franchise for a publisher seem likely.
With E3 coming up in June, expect to hear from Silicon Knights regarding their new project soon.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold