Too Human dev gets 4 million USD
After the critical and commercial fallout from Xbox 360 action-RPG Too Human, Canadian developer Silicon Knights is still hard at work on new games thanks to an injection of 4 million USD.
According to GamesIndustry.biz, the studio has received a multi-million dollar grant from the Canadian government in order to continue contributing to the local economy.
Exactly what Silicon Knights intends to do with the cash is unclear. Plans for Too Human 2 have not been mentioned since the first game's disappointing debut. A new series or work on an existing franchise for a publisher seem likely.
With E3 coming up in June, expect to hear from Silicon Knights regarding their new project soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One