British gamer wins world Halo title
It's time for us to all rally-round for a rousing chorus of Rule Brittania and God Save the Queen, as Britain's own Jonathan "BEAST" Finglass wins big at iGames stateside, to be crowned 'World Halo Champion'. I feel so proud... no, really.
The tournament featured 19 gamers from around the globe, and was held by iGames at their Internet PC Cafe in Gardena, California. Apparently, Finglass won four of the final five matches to impressively take the crown, beating the Netherlands' Stefan Dammers to second and South Korea's Ju Yong Shin to third.
The top three contestants all flew home happy with an Alienware Aurora PC system, whilst the remaining sixteen all bagged a Radeon 9800, too. Thanks to Gamespot.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today