British gamer wins world Halo title
It's time for us to all rally-round for a rousing chorus of Rule Brittania and God Save the Queen, as Britain's own Jonathan "BEAST" Finglass wins big at iGames stateside, to be crowned 'World Halo Champion'. I feel so proud... no, really.
The tournament featured 19 gamers from around the globe, and was held by iGames at their Internet PC Cafe in Gardena, California. Apparently, Finglass won four of the final five matches to impressively take the crown, beating the Netherlands' Stefan Dammers to second and South Korea's Ju Yong Shin to third.
The top three contestants all flew home happy with an Alienware Aurora PC system, whilst the remaining sixteen all bagged a Radeon 9800, too. Thanks to Gamespot.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny