British gamer wins world Halo title
It's time for us to all rally-round for a rousing chorus of Rule Brittania and God Save the Queen, as Britain's own Jonathan "BEAST" Finglass wins big at iGames stateside, to be crowned 'World Halo Champion'. I feel so proud... no, really.
The tournament featured 19 gamers from around the globe, and was held by iGames at their Internet PC Cafe in Gardena, California. Apparently, Finglass won four of the final five matches to impressively take the crown, beating the Netherlands' Stefan Dammers to second and South Korea's Ju Yong Shin to third.
The top three contestants all flew home happy with an Alienware Aurora PC system, whilst the remaining sixteen all bagged a Radeon 9800, too. Thanks to Gamespot.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto