British gamer wins world Halo title
It's time for us to all rally-round for a rousing chorus of Rule Brittania and God Save the Queen, as Britain's own Jonathan "BEAST" Finglass wins big at iGames stateside, to be crowned 'World Halo Champion'. I feel so proud... no, really.
The tournament featured 19 gamers from around the globe, and was held by iGames at their Internet PC Cafe in Gardena, California. Apparently, Finglass won four of the final five matches to impressively take the crown, beating the Netherlands' Stefan Dammers to second and South Korea's Ju Yong Shin to third.
The top three contestants all flew home happy with an Alienware Aurora PC system, whilst the remaining sixteen all bagged a Radeon 9800, too. Thanks to Gamespot.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3