British gamer wins world Halo title
It's time for us to all rally-round for a rousing chorus of Rule Brittania and God Save the Queen, as Britain's own Jonathan "BEAST" Finglass wins big at iGames stateside, to be crowned 'World Halo Champion'. I feel so proud... no, really.
The tournament featured 19 gamers from around the globe, and was held by iGames at their Internet PC Cafe in Gardena, California. Apparently, Finglass won four of the final five matches to impressively take the crown, beating the Netherlands' Stefan Dammers to second and South Korea's Ju Yong Shin to third.
The top three contestants all flew home happy with an Alienware Aurora PC system, whilst the remaining sixteen all bagged a Radeon 9800, too. Thanks to Gamespot.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat