Gears of War 3 has 4-player co-op
Along with a new story, female lead characters, and a truck load of hype, Gears of War 3 will boast support for up to four player cooperative play through the single player campaign.
Meristation spoke with design director Cliff Bleszinski who confirmed that you and three buddies will be able to play through the story-driven campaign together.
"I can confirm today that we are doing 4-player co-op in the story mode. The only way to play as Dom in the campaign is to be player two. That cascades down to players three and four; so if you want to play as Cole or Baird in the campaign, the only way you can do that is by playing three or four-player co-op."
This also confirms that none of these characters die during the game since you're able to complete the campaign with all four in co-op.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year