Gears of War 3 has 4-player co-op
Along with a new story, female lead characters, and a truck load of hype, Gears of War 3 will boast support for up to four player cooperative play through the single player campaign.
Meristation spoke with design director Cliff Bleszinski who confirmed that you and three buddies will be able to play through the story-driven campaign together.
"I can confirm today that we are doing 4-player co-op in the story mode. The only way to play as Dom in the campaign is to be player two. That cascades down to players three and four; so if you want to play as Cole or Baird in the campaign, the only way you can do that is by playing three or four-player co-op."
This also confirms that none of these characters die during the game since you're able to complete the campaign with all four in co-op.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year