Gears of War 3 has 4-player co-op
Along with a new story, female lead characters, and a truck load of hype, Gears of War 3 will boast support for up to four player cooperative play through the single player campaign.
Meristation spoke with design director Cliff Bleszinski who confirmed that you and three buddies will be able to play through the story-driven campaign together.
"I can confirm today that we are doing 4-player co-op in the story mode. The only way to play as Dom in the campaign is to be player two. That cascades down to players three and four; so if you want to play as Cole or Baird in the campaign, the only way you can do that is by playing three or four-player co-op."
This also confirms that none of these characters die during the game since you're able to complete the campaign with all four in co-op.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all