Ninja Theory doing Devil May Cry 5?
Since Ninja Theory confirmed that they have another project in the works aside from their new PS3 and 360 title Enslaved, gamers have been wondering what that title is.
Rumours are surfacing that this secret second title is in fact the next Devil May Cry game.
May's issue of Game Informer reports: "Loose Talk has learned that Enslaved isn't the only game Ninja Theory is working on-we've heard that the Cambridge, England developer is being tapped for the next Devil May Cry."
As far as Capcom goes this would fit their strategy of only entrusting well-established IPs to Western developers. The thought of the Heavenly Sword dev tackling the Devil May Cry franchise is indeed an intriguing one.
We'll keep you posted on this one.
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4