Ken Levine working on brand new title
Irrational Games are working on a secret new IP, which is to be revealed later this year.
The news came in an LA Times interview with Take-Two president Strauss Zelnick as he explained why Irrational handed BioShock 2 over to 2K Marin.
Zelnick said to the US newspaper that Levine and his team were "freed from working on the sequel in order to produce an original title that could become another franchise."
Zelnick also said that he had high hopes Red Dead Redemption, which is set to be released at the beginning of the summer despite a laundry list of controversial setbacks.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell