Ken Levine working on brand new title
Irrational Games are working on a secret new IP, which is to be revealed later this year.
The news came in an LA Times interview with Take-Two president Strauss Zelnick as he explained why Irrational handed BioShock 2 over to 2K Marin.
Zelnick said to the US newspaper that Levine and his team were "freed from working on the sequel in order to produce an original title that could become another franchise."
Zelnick also said that he had high hopes Red Dead Redemption, which is set to be released at the beginning of the summer despite a laundry list of controversial setbacks.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer