Ken Levine working on brand new title
Irrational Games are working on a secret new IP, which is to be revealed later this year.
The news came in an LA Times interview with Take-Two president Strauss Zelnick as he explained why Irrational handed BioShock 2 over to 2K Marin.
Zelnick said to the US newspaper that Levine and his team were "freed from working on the sequel in order to produce an original title that could become another franchise."
Zelnick also said that he had high hopes Red Dead Redemption, which is set to be released at the beginning of the summer despite a laundry list of controversial setbacks.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year