Ken Levine working on brand new title
Irrational Games are working on a secret new IP, which is to be revealed later this year.
The news came in an LA Times interview with Take-Two president Strauss Zelnick as he explained why Irrational handed BioShock 2 over to 2K Marin.
Zelnick said to the US newspaper that Levine and his team were "freed from working on the sequel in order to produce an original title that could become another franchise."
Zelnick also said that he had high hopes Red Dead Redemption, which is set to be released at the beginning of the summer despite a laundry list of controversial setbacks.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3