Ken Levine working on brand new title
Irrational Games are working on a secret new IP, which is to be revealed later this year.
The news came in an LA Times interview with Take-Two president Strauss Zelnick as he explained why Irrational handed BioShock 2 over to 2K Marin.
Zelnick said to the US newspaper that Levine and his team were "freed from working on the sequel in order to produce an original title that could become another franchise."
Zelnick also said that he had high hopes Red Dead Redemption, which is set to be released at the beginning of the summer despite a laundry list of controversial setbacks.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side