Exodus continues at Infinity Ward
The very public sacking of studio heads Vince Zampella and Jason West from Infinity Ward has precipitated an exodus of staff from the Call of Duty studio.
The latest staff members to walk are lead designer Mackey McCandish and programmer Jon Shining, both of whom have confirmed their departures.
Since Zampella and West were ejected from the studio building by Activision senior management, the total number of staff to leave has risen to six.
McCandish and Shining's announcement follow the departure of design lead Todd Aldermann and lead software engineer Francesco Gigliotti.
It remains to be seen what effect this could have on the studio's next contribution to the Call of Duty franchise.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3