Exodus continues at Infinity Ward
The very public sacking of studio heads Vince Zampella and Jason West from Infinity Ward has precipitated an exodus of staff from the Call of Duty studio.
The latest staff members to walk are lead designer Mackey McCandish and programmer Jon Shining, both of whom have confirmed their departures.
Since Zampella and West were ejected from the studio building by Activision senior management, the total number of staff to leave has risen to six.
McCandish and Shining's announcement follow the departure of design lead Todd Aldermann and lead software engineer Francesco Gigliotti.
It remains to be seen what effect this could have on the studio's next contribution to the Call of Duty franchise.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update