Exodus continues at Infinity Ward
The very public sacking of studio heads Vince Zampella and Jason West from Infinity Ward has precipitated an exodus of staff from the Call of Duty studio.
The latest staff members to walk are lead designer Mackey McCandish and programmer Jon Shining, both of whom have confirmed their departures.
Since Zampella and West were ejected from the studio building by Activision senior management, the total number of staff to leave has risen to six.
McCandish and Shining's announcement follow the departure of design lead Todd Aldermann and lead software engineer Francesco Gigliotti.
It remains to be seen what effect this could have on the studio's next contribution to the Call of Duty franchise.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October