Exodus continues at Infinity Ward
The very public sacking of studio heads Vince Zampella and Jason West from Infinity Ward has precipitated an exodus of staff from the Call of Duty studio.
The latest staff members to walk are lead designer Mackey McCandish and programmer Jon Shining, both of whom have confirmed their departures.
Since Zampella and West were ejected from the studio building by Activision senior management, the total number of staff to leave has risen to six.
McCandish and Shining's announcement follow the departure of design lead Todd Aldermann and lead software engineer Francesco Gigliotti.
It remains to be seen what effect this could have on the studio's next contribution to the Call of Duty franchise.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2