Mate with your mates in Fable III
The ability to have children made Fable II a remarkable role-playing game, but the third instalment takes it to a whole new level with the option of mating with another player via Xbox Live.
The Official Xbox Magazine UK broke news of the feature in the latest issue, describing how you can team up with another player for all kinds of cooperative play.
Just as you were able to marry and mate in the second game, Fable III extends the option of sharing a bed with another player. If you engage in unprotected sex, then there's a good chance you'll have a baby on the way.
Fable III will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 this holiday season.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer