No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
CD Projekt RED's community managers have been sharing some more details on The Witcher 3 following the release of a 35 minute gameplay walkthrough video earlier this week.
Most significantly is the revelation that the Polish devs have ditched one of the most popular features of The Witcher 2, the branching narratives. In The Witcher 2 the branching narratives allowed players to experience the story from a variety of differring perspectives depending on the choices they'd made in the game.
The Witcher 3 will feature choices and consequences but they won't influence the player's experience to the extent that they did in The Witcher 2. This choice was made to that everyone who plays The Witcher 3 can experience the full story.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt hits the PC, PS4 and Xbox One world wide on February the 25th.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update