No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
CD Projekt RED's community managers have been sharing some more details on The Witcher 3 following the release of a 35 minute gameplay walkthrough video earlier this week.
Most significantly is the revelation that the Polish devs have ditched one of the most popular features of The Witcher 2, the branching narratives. In The Witcher 2 the branching narratives allowed players to experience the story from a variety of differring perspectives depending on the choices they'd made in the game.
The Witcher 3 will feature choices and consequences but they won't influence the player's experience to the extent that they did in The Witcher 2. This choice was made to that everyone who plays The Witcher 3 can experience the full story.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt hits the PC, PS4 and Xbox One world wide on February the 25th.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released