PlayStation Move nunchuk named
Complementing the PlayStation Move motion controller will be the navigation controller, marking the official end to its run as the fanciful sub-controller.
You're still more than welcome to satirically label it the PlayStation nunchuk, though it's official name is the navigation controller as Sony outlines on its official website.
If you're so inclined, you don't even have to wield the navigation controller. Use of a Dual Shock 3 in concert with the motion controller is allowed.
SOCOM US Navy SEALs 4 is currently the only game that is pledging support for the navigation controller when it becomes available this autumn, though third-party games such as Resident Evil 5 are expected to support it as well.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3