PlayStation Move nunchuk named
Complementing the PlayStation Move motion controller will be the navigation controller, marking the official end to its run as the fanciful sub-controller.
You're still more than welcome to satirically label it the PlayStation nunchuk, though it's official name is the navigation controller as Sony outlines on its official website.
If you're so inclined, you don't even have to wield the navigation controller. Use of a Dual Shock 3 in concert with the motion controller is allowed.
SOCOM US Navy SEALs 4 is currently the only game that is pledging support for the navigation controller when it becomes available this autumn, though third-party games such as Resident Evil 5 are expected to support it as well.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week