PlayStation Move nunchuk named
Complementing the PlayStation Move motion controller will be the navigation controller, marking the official end to its run as the fanciful sub-controller.
You're still more than welcome to satirically label it the PlayStation nunchuk, though it's official name is the navigation controller as Sony outlines on its official website.
If you're so inclined, you don't even have to wield the navigation controller. Use of a Dual Shock 3 in concert with the motion controller is allowed.
SOCOM US Navy SEALs 4 is currently the only game that is pledging support for the navigation controller when it becomes available this autumn, though third-party games such as Resident Evil 5 are expected to support it as well.
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria