PlayStation Move nunchuk named
Complementing the PlayStation Move motion controller will be the navigation controller, marking the official end to its run as the fanciful sub-controller.
You're still more than welcome to satirically label it the PlayStation nunchuk, though it's official name is the navigation controller as Sony outlines on its official website.
If you're so inclined, you don't even have to wield the navigation controller. Use of a Dual Shock 3 in concert with the motion controller is allowed.
SOCOM US Navy SEALs 4 is currently the only game that is pledging support for the navigation controller when it becomes available this autumn, though third-party games such as Resident Evil 5 are expected to support it as well.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light