PlayStation Move nunchuk named
Complementing the PlayStation Move motion controller will be the navigation controller, marking the official end to its run as the fanciful sub-controller.
You're still more than welcome to satirically label it the PlayStation nunchuk, though it's official name is the navigation controller as Sony outlines on its official website.
If you're so inclined, you don't even have to wield the navigation controller. Use of a Dual Shock 3 in concert with the motion controller is allowed.
SOCOM US Navy SEALs 4 is currently the only game that is pledging support for the navigation controller when it becomes available this autumn, though third-party games such as Resident Evil 5 are expected to support it as well.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone