Play as a hostage in Ghost Recon
Among the expected list of improvements that come with any sequel, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier introduces a number of surprising new mechanics that will set it apart from other modern shooters.
While most of the game puts you in the boots of an elite operative hunting down terrorists, creative new sequences will cast you as a hostage.
According to Joystiq, the game will have you control the US president after he's taken hostage or take the role of a refinery worker following a terrorist attack.
Another remarkable new feature is the ability to link up with teammates during multiplayer matches. By joining up, one player moves the entire team; in this way, squad members are free to focus on shooting and not keeping up pace with the leader.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, PSP and DS later this year.
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference