Play as a hostage in Ghost Recon
Among the expected list of improvements that come with any sequel, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier introduces a number of surprising new mechanics that will set it apart from other modern shooters.
While most of the game puts you in the boots of an elite operative hunting down terrorists, creative new sequences will cast you as a hostage.
According to Joystiq, the game will have you control the US president after he's taken hostage or take the role of a refinery worker following a terrorist attack.
Another remarkable new feature is the ability to link up with teammates during multiplayer matches. By joining up, one player moves the entire team; in this way, squad members are free to focus on shooting and not keeping up pace with the leader.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, PSP and DS later this year.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat