Crysis 2 writer slams Halo story
Since signing with Crytek to write Crysis 2's storyline, Richard Morgan has been shooting down the competition left, right and centre.
After slamming Modern Warfare 2's storyline last week, Morgan has returned to give his verdict on Halo and boy does he lay into Bungie's epic.
Morgan told NowGamer: "I don't like the Halo at all. The reason that its fiction doesn't work has nothing to do with the fact that you don't get to see Master Chief's face, it's because of lines like 'Okay ... I'm gonna get up there and kill those guys'."
He adds: "Halo is full of these bulls**t archetypal characters."
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims