Crysis 2 writer slams Halo story
Since signing with Crytek to write Crysis 2's storyline, Richard Morgan has been shooting down the competition left, right and centre.
After slamming Modern Warfare 2's storyline last week, Morgan has returned to give his verdict on Halo and boy does he lay into Bungie's epic.
Morgan told NowGamer: "I don't like the Halo at all. The reason that its fiction doesn't work has nothing to do with the fact that you don't get to see Master Chief's face, it's because of lines like 'Okay ... I'm gonna get up there and kill those guys'."
He adds: "Halo is full of these bulls**t archetypal characters."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter