Crysis 2 writer slams Halo story
Since signing with Crytek to write Crysis 2's storyline, Richard Morgan has been shooting down the competition left, right and centre.
After slamming Modern Warfare 2's storyline last week, Morgan has returned to give his verdict on Halo and boy does he lay into Bungie's epic.
Morgan told NowGamer: "I don't like the Halo at all. The reason that its fiction doesn't work has nothing to do with the fact that you don't get to see Master Chief's face, it's because of lines like 'Okay ... I'm gonna get up there and kill those guys'."
He adds: "Halo is full of these bulls**t archetypal characters."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer