Crysis 2 writer slams Halo story
Since signing with Crytek to write Crysis 2's storyline, Richard Morgan has been shooting down the competition left, right and centre.
After slamming Modern Warfare 2's storyline last week, Morgan has returned to give his verdict on Halo and boy does he lay into Bungie's epic.
Morgan told NowGamer: "I don't like the Halo at all. The reason that its fiction doesn't work has nothing to do with the fact that you don't get to see Master Chief's face, it's because of lines like 'Okay ... I'm gonna get up there and kill those guys'."
He adds: "Halo is full of these bulls**t archetypal characters."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3