Crysis 2 writer slams Halo story
Since signing with Crytek to write Crysis 2's storyline, Richard Morgan has been shooting down the competition left, right and centre.
After slamming Modern Warfare 2's storyline last week, Morgan has returned to give his verdict on Halo and boy does he lay into Bungie's epic.
Morgan told NowGamer: "I don't like the Halo at all. The reason that its fiction doesn't work has nothing to do with the fact that you don't get to see Master Chief's face, it's because of lines like 'Okay ... I'm gonna get up there and kill those guys'."
He adds: "Halo is full of these bulls**t archetypal characters."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title