Silicon Knights lands big cash injection
Silicon Knights, the studio headed by the most outspoken developer in Canada, Denis Dyack, has just secured a massive cash boost.
The Canadian government has contributed 4 million CAD to their latest project.
As well as keeping the production going on their latest game, rumoured to be called 'The Box', it will also create 65 new jobs at the studio.
'The Box' is believed to be due sometime in the next 2 to 5 years.
Dyack said: "In our industry, you have to be very careful never to announce anything until the right time. We can only say it's a next generation title and a high production value game. That's all we can say."
Thanks The Welland Tribune.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year