Dark Void Zero coming to PC and iPhone
Capcom's retro re-imagining of their disappointing January release, Dark Void, has launched on PC and iPhone.
Dark Void Zero is the 2D interpretation of Dark Void that originally released on the DS.
Follow Rusty and his trusty rocket pack as he attempts to close Portal X and save the human race.
The controls have been reworked on the iPhone to reproduce the game's experience without a controller.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free