Dark Void Zero coming to PC and iPhone
Capcom's retro re-imagining of their disappointing January release, Dark Void, has launched on PC and iPhone.
Dark Void Zero is the 2D interpretation of Dark Void that originally released on the DS.
Follow Rusty and his trusty rocket pack as he attempts to close Portal X and save the human race.
The controls have been reworked on the iPhone to reproduce the game's experience without a controller.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One