Dark Void Zero coming to PC and iPhone
Capcom's retro re-imagining of their disappointing January release, Dark Void, has launched on PC and iPhone.
Dark Void Zero is the 2D interpretation of Dark Void that originally released on the DS.
Follow Rusty and his trusty rocket pack as he attempts to close Portal X and save the human race.
The controls have been reworked on the iPhone to reproduce the game's experience without a controller.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3