Dark Void Zero coming to PC and iPhone
Capcom's retro re-imagining of their disappointing January release, Dark Void, has launched on PC and iPhone.
Dark Void Zero is the 2D interpretation of Dark Void that originally released on the DS.
Follow Rusty and his trusty rocket pack as he attempts to close Portal X and save the human race.
The controls have been reworked on the iPhone to reproduce the game's experience without a controller.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year