Green Day: Rock Band track list released
Harmonix have announced the final track listing for Green Day: Rock Band.
There are 47 tracks in all, spread across 3 separate venues; the Warehouse, which apes Green Day's early gigs in the Bay Area, a recreation of the Milton Keynes bowl gig featured on Bullet in a Bible and an intimate show at Oakland's Fox Theatre.
The track list includes the entirety of Dookie, American Idiot and the remainder of 21st Century Breakdown that hasn't already been released as DLC.
It also features Minority and Warning from Warning, Hitchin' a Ride, Good Riddance (Time of your Life) and Nice Guys Finish Last from Nimrod and Brain Stew, Jaded and Geek Stink Breath from Insomniac.
Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong said: "Seeing ourselves through the lens of this videogame has been mind blowing. From the soundtrack setlist and venues to the unlockable video footage and photos, Green Day: Rock Band undeniably manages to capture the best moments and work of our insane careers. We can't wait for our fans to experience it."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III