Green Day: Rock Band track list released
Harmonix have announced the final track listing for Green Day: Rock Band.
There are 47 tracks in all, spread across 3 separate venues; the Warehouse, which apes Green Day's early gigs in the Bay Area, a recreation of the Milton Keynes bowl gig featured on Bullet in a Bible and an intimate show at Oakland's Fox Theatre.
The track list includes the entirety of Dookie, American Idiot and the remainder of 21st Century Breakdown that hasn't already been released as DLC.
It also features Minority and Warning from Warning, Hitchin' a Ride, Good Riddance (Time of your Life) and Nice Guys Finish Last from Nimrod and Brain Stew, Jaded and Geek Stink Breath from Insomniac.
Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong said: "Seeing ourselves through the lens of this videogame has been mind blowing. From the soundtrack setlist and venues to the unlockable video footage and photos, Green Day: Rock Band undeniably manages to capture the best moments and work of our insane careers. We can't wait for our fans to experience it."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer