Green Day: Rock Band track list released
Harmonix have announced the final track listing for Green Day: Rock Band.
There are 47 tracks in all, spread across 3 separate venues; the Warehouse, which apes Green Day's early gigs in the Bay Area, a recreation of the Milton Keynes bowl gig featured on Bullet in a Bible and an intimate show at Oakland's Fox Theatre.
The track list includes the entirety of Dookie, American Idiot and the remainder of 21st Century Breakdown that hasn't already been released as DLC.
It also features Minority and Warning from Warning, Hitchin' a Ride, Good Riddance (Time of your Life) and Nice Guys Finish Last from Nimrod and Brain Stew, Jaded and Geek Stink Breath from Insomniac.
Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong said: "Seeing ourselves through the lens of this videogame has been mind blowing. From the soundtrack setlist and venues to the unlockable video footage and photos, Green Day: Rock Band undeniably manages to capture the best moments and work of our insane careers. We can't wait for our fans to experience it."
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below