Green Day: Rock Band track list released
Harmonix have announced the final track listing for Green Day: Rock Band.
There are 47 tracks in all, spread across 3 separate venues; the Warehouse, which apes Green Day's early gigs in the Bay Area, a recreation of the Milton Keynes bowl gig featured on Bullet in a Bible and an intimate show at Oakland's Fox Theatre.
The track list includes the entirety of Dookie, American Idiot and the remainder of 21st Century Breakdown that hasn't already been released as DLC.
It also features Minority and Warning from Warning, Hitchin' a Ride, Good Riddance (Time of your Life) and Nice Guys Finish Last from Nimrod and Brain Stew, Jaded and Geek Stink Breath from Insomniac.
Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong said: "Seeing ourselves through the lens of this videogame has been mind blowing. From the soundtrack setlist and venues to the unlockable video footage and photos, Green Day: Rock Band undeniably manages to capture the best moments and work of our insane careers. We can't wait for our fans to experience it."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3