Splinter Cell: Conviction this week
After numerous delays, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction finally comes out from the shadows this week with the release of the Xbox 360 version.
Ubisoft has been the punchline for months now when it comes to game delays, but that will end this week when copies of Splinter Cell: Conviction are stocked on store shelves.
Only the Xbox 360 of the game will be available, with a date for the PC version still unannounced. An iPhone and iPod touch version is also in the works, but partner publisher Gameloft is handling the development. No release date has been set on that game either.
Come Tuesday in the US, however, Splinter Cell: Conviction will be out on Xbox 360; look for it on Friday in Europe.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes