Splinter Cell: Conviction this week
After numerous delays, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction finally comes out from the shadows this week with the release of the Xbox 360 version.
Ubisoft has been the punchline for months now when it comes to game delays, but that will end this week when copies of Splinter Cell: Conviction are stocked on store shelves.
Only the Xbox 360 of the game will be available, with a date for the PC version still unannounced. An iPhone and iPod touch version is also in the works, but partner publisher Gameloft is handling the development. No release date has been set on that game either.
Come Tuesday in the US, however, Splinter Cell: Conviction will be out on Xbox 360; look for it on Friday in Europe.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though