Splinter Cell: Conviction this week
After numerous delays, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction finally comes out from the shadows this week with the release of the Xbox 360 version.
Ubisoft has been the punchline for months now when it comes to game delays, but that will end this week when copies of Splinter Cell: Conviction are stocked on store shelves.
Only the Xbox 360 of the game will be available, with a date for the PC version still unannounced. An iPhone and iPod touch version is also in the works, but partner publisher Gameloft is handling the development. No release date has been set on that game either.
Come Tuesday in the US, however, Splinter Cell: Conviction will be out on Xbox 360; look for it on Friday in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3