Splinter Cell: Conviction this week
After numerous delays, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction finally comes out from the shadows this week with the release of the Xbox 360 version.
Ubisoft has been the punchline for months now when it comes to game delays, but that will end this week when copies of Splinter Cell: Conviction are stocked on store shelves.
Only the Xbox 360 of the game will be available, with a date for the PC version still unannounced. An iPhone and iPod touch version is also in the works, but partner publisher Gameloft is handling the development. No release date has been set on that game either.
Come Tuesday in the US, however, Splinter Cell: Conviction will be out on Xbox 360; look for it on Friday in Europe.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny