Splinter Cell: Conviction this week
After numerous delays, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction finally comes out from the shadows this week with the release of the Xbox 360 version.
Ubisoft has been the punchline for months now when it comes to game delays, but that will end this week when copies of Splinter Cell: Conviction are stocked on store shelves.
Only the Xbox 360 of the game will be available, with a date for the PC version still unannounced. An iPhone and iPod touch version is also in the works, but partner publisher Gameloft is handling the development. No release date has been set on that game either.
Come Tuesday in the US, however, Splinter Cell: Conviction will be out on Xbox 360; look for it on Friday in Europe.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year