Heavy Rain passes one million mark
Surprising sales figures put gorgeous adventure game Heavy Rain at over a million copies sold worldwide, making it a welcome, though admittedly unexpected success.
During a month that saw the release of blockbuster titles Mass Effect 2 and BioShock 2, cutting edge adventure game Heavy Rain managed to squeak out a successful debut. Since the game's February release, more than a million copies have been sold.
The first of a series of downloadable episodes for Heavy Rain entitled "The Taxidermist" was released last week, with more promised later this year.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III