Heavy Rain passes one million mark
Surprising sales figures put gorgeous adventure game Heavy Rain at over a million copies sold worldwide, making it a welcome, though admittedly unexpected success.
During a month that saw the release of blockbuster titles Mass Effect 2 and BioShock 2, cutting edge adventure game Heavy Rain managed to squeak out a successful debut. Since the game's February release, more than a million copies have been sold.
The first of a series of downloadable episodes for Heavy Rain entitled "The Taxidermist" was released last week, with more promised later this year.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side