Heavy Rain passes one million mark
Surprising sales figures put gorgeous adventure game Heavy Rain at over a million copies sold worldwide, making it a welcome, though admittedly unexpected success.
During a month that saw the release of blockbuster titles Mass Effect 2 and BioShock 2, cutting edge adventure game Heavy Rain managed to squeak out a successful debut. Since the game's February release, more than a million copies have been sold.
The first of a series of downloadable episodes for Heavy Rain entitled "The Taxidermist" was released last week, with more promised later this year.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date