Heavy Rain passes one million mark
Surprising sales figures put gorgeous adventure game Heavy Rain at over a million copies sold worldwide, making it a welcome, though admittedly unexpected success.
During a month that saw the release of blockbuster titles Mass Effect 2 and BioShock 2, cutting edge adventure game Heavy Rain managed to squeak out a successful debut. Since the game's February release, more than a million copies have been sold.
The first of a series of downloadable episodes for Heavy Rain entitled "The Taxidermist" was released last week, with more promised later this year.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year