Heavy Rain passes one million mark
Surprising sales figures put gorgeous adventure game Heavy Rain at over a million copies sold worldwide, making it a welcome, though admittedly unexpected success.
During a month that saw the release of blockbuster titles Mass Effect 2 and BioShock 2, cutting edge adventure game Heavy Rain managed to squeak out a successful debut. Since the game's February release, more than a million copies have been sold.
The first of a series of downloadable episodes for Heavy Rain entitled "The Taxidermist" was released last week, with more promised later this year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto