Bulletstorm features a drunk pirate
A drunken space pirate, extraterrestrial enemies, and loads of guns - the next game from Gears of War creators Epic Games and People Can Fly puts you in the middle of a Bulletstorm.
The cover story of the latest Game Informer highlights the new game, which bears similarities to Epic Games's Gears of War franchise.
Those mutant aliens look a lot like Locust troops. Both games even cast you in the role of a convict. Protagonist Grayson Hunt wanders the galaxy as a pirate after having served as an elite soldier. Marcus Fenix kicks off Gears of War by leaving prison.
To be completely fair, the Bulletstorm cover is bathed in bright sunlight and therefore totally different from the dank, dark Gears of War. That and the supposedly over-the-top gun-slinging action should be enough to warrant interest.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release