Acclaimed sci-fi writer working on Crysis 2
EA and Crytek have announced that they have brought in top sci-fi author, Richard Morgan, to write the storyline for Crysis 2.
The writer, who penned best-sellers Altered Carbon and Broken Angels, has been drafted in to bring his 'visceral' style of writing to Crysis 2.
Morgan said: Video games are one of the only things in my life I would qualify as a complete addiction. The medium has every bit the potential for exciting and emotionally charged storytelling as literature and film, and Im excited to explore this format on my first project in partnership with a world class developer like Crytek.
Morgan also told CVG recently of his disappointment in playing Modern Warfare 2: "I thought Modern Warfare 2 was an immense disappointment. It was a massive stepdown from CoD4. What I thought when I played it was, 'Jesus guys, what have you been doing? You've not ramped anything up. The story is worse and the game doesn't really hang together, it's just a bunch of mission levels.'"
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3