Alan Wake up early in Europe
Originally scheduled for a May 21st release in Europe, psychological survival-horror adventure Alan Wake has been moved up a week.
It's rare when a game comes out earlier than expected, but you can't complain when it happens as in the case of oft-delayed Alan Wake. Publisher Microsoft made the announcement today, confirming a new May 14 ship date for the game.
Alan Wake puts you in the mind of the titular writer who ventures to a cabin in the middle of nowhere to clear his head for a new project. What ensues is a nightmarish manifestation of his imagination.
Alan Wake will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 on May 14.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave