Alan Wake up early in Europe
Originally scheduled for a May 21st release in Europe, psychological survival-horror adventure Alan Wake has been moved up a week.
It's rare when a game comes out earlier than expected, but you can't complain when it happens as in the case of oft-delayed Alan Wake. Publisher Microsoft made the announcement today, confirming a new May 14 ship date for the game.
Alan Wake puts you in the mind of the titular writer who ventures to a cabin in the middle of nowhere to clear his head for a new project. What ensues is a nightmarish manifestation of his imagination.
Alan Wake will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 on May 14.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO