Alan Wake up early in Europe
Originally scheduled for a May 21st release in Europe, psychological survival-horror adventure Alan Wake has been moved up a week.
It's rare when a game comes out earlier than expected, but you can't complain when it happens as in the case of oft-delayed Alan Wake. Publisher Microsoft made the announcement today, confirming a new May 14 ship date for the game.
Alan Wake puts you in the mind of the titular writer who ventures to a cabin in the middle of nowhere to clear his head for a new project. What ensues is a nightmarish manifestation of his imagination.
Alan Wake will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 on May 14.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent