Alan Wake up early in Europe
Originally scheduled for a May 21st release in Europe, psychological survival-horror adventure Alan Wake has been moved up a week.
It's rare when a game comes out earlier than expected, but you can't complain when it happens as in the case of oft-delayed Alan Wake. Publisher Microsoft made the announcement today, confirming a new May 14 ship date for the game.
Alan Wake puts you in the mind of the titular writer who ventures to a cabin in the middle of nowhere to clear his head for a new project. What ensues is a nightmarish manifestation of his imagination.
Alan Wake will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 on May 14.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year