Alan Wake up early in Europe
Originally scheduled for a May 21st release in Europe, psychological survival-horror adventure Alan Wake has been moved up a week.
It's rare when a game comes out earlier than expected, but you can't complain when it happens as in the case of oft-delayed Alan Wake. Publisher Microsoft made the announcement today, confirming a new May 14 ship date for the game.
Alan Wake puts you in the mind of the titular writer who ventures to a cabin in the middle of nowhere to clear his head for a new project. What ensues is a nightmarish manifestation of his imagination.
Alan Wake will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 on May 14.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title