Settlers 7 still plagued by DRM
With nearly two weeks having passed since the game's release, The Settlers 7 is still suffering major technical problems due to a restrictive DRM that requires a constant connection to authentication servers.
Eurogamer contacted Ubisoft for comment on the matter, to which the publisher replied that work on a solution is still underway.
"Our technical teams have made progress but we are not yet able to say that the issue is completely resolved."
The lack of firm details regarding a solution is worrisome, if only because Ubisoft has been hammered with complaints for the last two weeks. Moreover, a similar DRM was used in the PC versions of Assassin's Creed II and Silent Hunter 5.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update