Settlers 7 still plagued by DRM
With nearly two weeks having passed since the game's release, The Settlers 7 is still suffering major technical problems due to a restrictive DRM that requires a constant connection to authentication servers.
Eurogamer contacted Ubisoft for comment on the matter, to which the publisher replied that work on a solution is still underway.
"Our technical teams have made progress but we are not yet able to say that the issue is completely resolved."
The lack of firm details regarding a solution is worrisome, if only because Ubisoft has been hammered with complaints for the last two weeks. Moreover, a similar DRM was used in the PC versions of Assassin's Creed II and Silent Hunter 5.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light