Van Dyke moves to Visceral from DICE
Associate producer for the Battlefield series, Greg Van Dyke, has decided to part ways with DICE for pastures new.
What is DICE's loss is Visceral's gain as Van Dyke swaps the FPS studio for the Dead Space developer.
On the 1st of April Van Dyke said on Twitter: "I know, April Fools, but yes, I have left DICE. I'm still in EA though & moving back to the Bay Area to be closer to family for a few years."
On the 6th he began his new role at Visceral and had this to say on Twitter: "First day at Visceral went great, even though most of it was orientation. I think this project is going to impress & surprise gamers."
So a sad day for DICE and the Battlefield series, but we will be seeing something new an exciting from Visceral really soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto