Van Dyke moves to Visceral from DICE
Associate producer for the Battlefield series, Greg Van Dyke, has decided to part ways with DICE for pastures new.
What is DICE's loss is Visceral's gain as Van Dyke swaps the FPS studio for the Dead Space developer.
On the 1st of April Van Dyke said on Twitter: "I know, April Fools, but yes, I have left DICE. I'm still in EA though & moving back to the Bay Area to be closer to family for a few years."
On the 6th he began his new role at Visceral and had this to say on Twitter: "First day at Visceral went great, even though most of it was orientation. I think this project is going to impress & surprise gamers."
So a sad day for DICE and the Battlefield series, but we will be seeing something new an exciting from Visceral really soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3