Van Dyke moves to Visceral from DICE
Associate producer for the Battlefield series, Greg Van Dyke, has decided to part ways with DICE for pastures new.
What is DICE's loss is Visceral's gain as Van Dyke swaps the FPS studio for the Dead Space developer.
On the 1st of April Van Dyke said on Twitter: "I know, April Fools, but yes, I have left DICE. I'm still in EA though & moving back to the Bay Area to be closer to family for a few years."
On the 6th he began his new role at Visceral and had this to say on Twitter: "First day at Visceral went great, even though most of it was orientation. I think this project is going to impress & surprise gamers."
So a sad day for DICE and the Battlefield series, but we will be seeing something new an exciting from Visceral really soon.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III