Van Dyke moves to Visceral from DICE
Associate producer for the Battlefield series, Greg Van Dyke, has decided to part ways with DICE for pastures new.
What is DICE's loss is Visceral's gain as Van Dyke swaps the FPS studio for the Dead Space developer.
On the 1st of April Van Dyke said on Twitter: "I know, April Fools, but yes, I have left DICE. I'm still in EA though & moving back to the Bay Area to be closer to family for a few years."
On the 6th he began his new role at Visceral and had this to say on Twitter: "First day at Visceral went great, even though most of it was orientation. I think this project is going to impress & surprise gamers."
So a sad day for DICE and the Battlefield series, but we will be seeing something new an exciting from Visceral really soon.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition