Van Dyke moves to Visceral from DICE
Associate producer for the Battlefield series, Greg Van Dyke, has decided to part ways with DICE for pastures new.
What is DICE's loss is Visceral's gain as Van Dyke swaps the FPS studio for the Dead Space developer.
On the 1st of April Van Dyke said on Twitter: "I know, April Fools, but yes, I have left DICE. I'm still in EA though & moving back to the Bay Area to be closer to family for a few years."
On the 6th he began his new role at Visceral and had this to say on Twitter: "First day at Visceral went great, even though most of it was orientation. I think this project is going to impress & surprise gamers."
So a sad day for DICE and the Battlefield series, but we will be seeing something new an exciting from Visceral really soon.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet