No More Heroes 3 causing idea diarrhoea
Apparently Goichi Suda has been besieged with good ideas from his team for a third No More Heroes game.
In an interview with the Guardian tech blog Suda 51 compared the brainstorming that the boys at Grasshopper have been doing to idea diahorrea.
Suda said: "With No More Heroes 1, the idea came when I was literally sitting on the toilet. It was the result of trying to empty my bowels, if you like."
He continues: "With No More Heroes 2, I tried to get rid of whatever was left in my bowels, and luckily it happened," Suda continued. "What we are hoping to do now with No More Heroes 3 is probably to digest everything we eat, and then purge absolutely everything in our guts, just like diarrhoea."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release