No More Heroes 3 causing idea diarrhoea
Apparently Goichi Suda has been besieged with good ideas from his team for a third No More Heroes game.
In an interview with the Guardian tech blog Suda 51 compared the brainstorming that the boys at Grasshopper have been doing to idea diahorrea.
Suda said: "With No More Heroes 1, the idea came when I was literally sitting on the toilet. It was the result of trying to empty my bowels, if you like."
He continues: "With No More Heroes 2, I tried to get rid of whatever was left in my bowels, and luckily it happened," Suda continued. "What we are hoping to do now with No More Heroes 3 is probably to digest everything we eat, and then purge absolutely everything in our guts, just like diarrhoea."
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all