No More Heroes 3 causing idea diarrhoea
Apparently Goichi Suda has been besieged with good ideas from his team for a third No More Heroes game.
In an interview with the Guardian tech blog Suda 51 compared the brainstorming that the boys at Grasshopper have been doing to idea diahorrea.
Suda said: "With No More Heroes 1, the idea came when I was literally sitting on the toilet. It was the result of trying to empty my bowels, if you like."
He continues: "With No More Heroes 2, I tried to get rid of whatever was left in my bowels, and luckily it happened," Suda continued. "What we are hoping to do now with No More Heroes 3 is probably to digest everything we eat, and then purge absolutely everything in our guts, just like diarrhoea."
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell