No More Heroes 3 causing idea diarrhoea
Apparently Goichi Suda has been besieged with good ideas from his team for a third No More Heroes game.
In an interview with the Guardian tech blog Suda 51 compared the brainstorming that the boys at Grasshopper have been doing to idea diahorrea.
Suda said: "With No More Heroes 1, the idea came when I was literally sitting on the toilet. It was the result of trying to empty my bowels, if you like."
He continues: "With No More Heroes 2, I tried to get rid of whatever was left in my bowels, and luckily it happened," Suda continued. "What we are hoping to do now with No More Heroes 3 is probably to digest everything we eat, and then purge absolutely everything in our guts, just like diarrhoea."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015