No More Heroes 3 causing idea diarrhoea
Apparently Goichi Suda has been besieged with good ideas from his team for a third No More Heroes game.
In an interview with the Guardian tech blog Suda 51 compared the brainstorming that the boys at Grasshopper have been doing to idea diahorrea.
Suda said: "With No More Heroes 1, the idea came when I was literally sitting on the toilet. It was the result of trying to empty my bowels, if you like."
He continues: "With No More Heroes 2, I tried to get rid of whatever was left in my bowels, and luckily it happened," Suda continued. "What we are hoping to do now with No More Heroes 3 is probably to digest everything we eat, and then purge absolutely everything in our guts, just like diarrhoea."
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access