Infinity Ward loses two more staff members
In the midst of all sorts of nasty rumours about frosty times between Infinity Ward and everyone's favourite publishing giant, Activision, it appears that two key members of staff have resigned.
According to Kotaku, Lead Designer Todd Alderman and Lead Software Engineer Francesco Gigliotti both tendered their resignations last week.
This has been confirmed by both men having altered their CVs on LinkedIn, adding end dates of April 2010 to their long spells at Infinity Ward.
Both men had worked on almost all the Call of Duty games produced at Infinity Ward with Alderman having worked there for over eight years and Gigliotti for seven.
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain