Infinity Ward loses two more staff members
In the midst of all sorts of nasty rumours about frosty times between Infinity Ward and everyone's favourite publishing giant, Activision, it appears that two key members of staff have resigned.
According to Kotaku, Lead Designer Todd Alderman and Lead Software Engineer Francesco Gigliotti both tendered their resignations last week.
This has been confirmed by both men having altered their CVs on LinkedIn, adding end dates of April 2010 to their long spells at Infinity Ward.
Both men had worked on almost all the Call of Duty games produced at Infinity Ward with Alderman having worked there for over eight years and Gigliotti for seven.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto