Infinity Ward loses two more staff members
In the midst of all sorts of nasty rumours about frosty times between Infinity Ward and everyone's favourite publishing giant, Activision, it appears that two key members of staff have resigned.
According to Kotaku, Lead Designer Todd Alderman and Lead Software Engineer Francesco Gigliotti both tendered their resignations last week.
This has been confirmed by both men having altered their CVs on LinkedIn, adding end dates of April 2010 to their long spells at Infinity Ward.
Both men had worked on almost all the Call of Duty games produced at Infinity Ward with Alderman having worked there for over eight years and Gigliotti for seven.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan