Infinity Ward loses two more staff members
In the midst of all sorts of nasty rumours about frosty times between Infinity Ward and everyone's favourite publishing giant, Activision, it appears that two key members of staff have resigned.
According to Kotaku, Lead Designer Todd Alderman and Lead Software Engineer Francesco Gigliotti both tendered their resignations last week.
This has been confirmed by both men having altered their CVs on LinkedIn, adding end dates of April 2010 to their long spells at Infinity Ward.
Both men had worked on almost all the Call of Duty games produced at Infinity Ward with Alderman having worked there for over eight years and Gigliotti for seven.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year