Infinity Ward loses two more staff members
In the midst of all sorts of nasty rumours about frosty times between Infinity Ward and everyone's favourite publishing giant, Activision, it appears that two key members of staff have resigned.
According to Kotaku, Lead Designer Todd Alderman and Lead Software Engineer Francesco Gigliotti both tendered their resignations last week.
This has been confirmed by both men having altered their CVs on LinkedIn, adding end dates of April 2010 to their long spells at Infinity Ward.
Both men had worked on almost all the Call of Duty games produced at Infinity Ward with Alderman having worked there for over eight years and Gigliotti for seven.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3