Microsoft gloating about Natal sales
Just because Project Natal isn't out doesn't mean Microsoft can't gloat about its sales. Expectations are running high at the company, which hopes the peripheral will give Xbox 360 an edge over rival PS3.
Microsoft product director Aaron Greenberg told EDGE that sales projections for the motion-capture accessory are looking rosy. He even went so far as to predict that millions of the peripheral will be sold in the coming holiday season.
"...We expect millions and millions of these things to be sold this Christmas, over time developers will know millions of customers have these sensors so they can add functionality to their games."
It's good to be confident, but gloating about millions in sales when you're months away from a product launch seems arrogant not self-confident.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan