Microsoft gloating about Natal sales
Just because Project Natal isn't out doesn't mean Microsoft can't gloat about its sales. Expectations are running high at the company, which hopes the peripheral will give Xbox 360 an edge over rival PS3.
Microsoft product director Aaron Greenberg told EDGE that sales projections for the motion-capture accessory are looking rosy. He even went so far as to predict that millions of the peripheral will be sold in the coming holiday season.
"...We expect millions and millions of these things to be sold this Christmas, over time developers will know millions of customers have these sensors so they can add functionality to their games."
It's good to be confident, but gloating about millions in sales when you're months away from a product launch seems arrogant not self-confident.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access