Microsoft gloating about Natal sales
Just because Project Natal isn't out doesn't mean Microsoft can't gloat about its sales. Expectations are running high at the company, which hopes the peripheral will give Xbox 360 an edge over rival PS3.
Microsoft product director Aaron Greenberg told EDGE that sales projections for the motion-capture accessory are looking rosy. He even went so far as to predict that millions of the peripheral will be sold in the coming holiday season.
"...We expect millions and millions of these things to be sold this Christmas, over time developers will know millions of customers have these sensors so they can add functionality to their games."
It's good to be confident, but gloating about millions in sales when you're months away from a product launch seems arrogant not self-confident.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny