Microsoft gloating about Natal sales
Just because Project Natal isn't out doesn't mean Microsoft can't gloat about its sales. Expectations are running high at the company, which hopes the peripheral will give Xbox 360 an edge over rival PS3.
Microsoft product director Aaron Greenberg told EDGE that sales projections for the motion-capture accessory are looking rosy. He even went so far as to predict that millions of the peripheral will be sold in the coming holiday season.
"...We expect millions and millions of these things to be sold this Christmas, over time developers will know millions of customers have these sensors so they can add functionality to their games."
It's good to be confident, but gloating about millions in sales when you're months away from a product launch seems arrogant not self-confident.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO