Microsoft gloating about Natal sales
Just because Project Natal isn't out doesn't mean Microsoft can't gloat about its sales. Expectations are running high at the company, which hopes the peripheral will give Xbox 360 an edge over rival PS3.
Microsoft product director Aaron Greenberg told EDGE that sales projections for the motion-capture accessory are looking rosy. He even went so far as to predict that millions of the peripheral will be sold in the coming holiday season.
"...We expect millions and millions of these things to be sold this Christmas, over time developers will know millions of customers have these sensors so they can add functionality to their games."
It's good to be confident, but gloating about millions in sales when you're months away from a product launch seems arrogant not self-confident.
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One