Super Street Fighter IV gets an arcade cabinet
The question mark, left hanging over the possibility of a Super Street Fighter IV arcade machine by Capcom's Seth Killian has been well and truly trampled on.
According to the game's producer, Yoshinori Ono, Capcom's revitalised version of Street Fighter IV will be immortalised in an arcade cabinet.
Capcom are yet to give a date for the cabinet's release but one US arcade tweeted that they are expecting the SSFIV cabinet towards the end of the summer.
If that is true then, given that the game is out in the last week of this month (April 27th in the US and April 30th in the UK and Europe), PS3 and 360 gamers will have plenty of time to sharpen their skills before the game hits the arcades.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer