Super Street Fighter IV gets an arcade cabinet
The question mark, left hanging over the possibility of a Super Street Fighter IV arcade machine by Capcom's Seth Killian has been well and truly trampled on.
According to the game's producer, Yoshinori Ono, Capcom's revitalised version of Street Fighter IV will be immortalised in an arcade cabinet.
Capcom are yet to give a date for the cabinet's release but one US arcade tweeted that they are expecting the SSFIV cabinet towards the end of the summer.
If that is true then, given that the game is out in the last week of this month (April 27th in the US and April 30th in the UK and Europe), PS3 and 360 gamers will have plenty of time to sharpen their skills before the game hits the arcades.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side