Super Street Fighter IV gets an arcade cabinet
The question mark, left hanging over the possibility of a Super Street Fighter IV arcade machine by Capcom's Seth Killian has been well and truly trampled on.
According to the game's producer, Yoshinori Ono, Capcom's revitalised version of Street Fighter IV will be immortalised in an arcade cabinet.
Capcom are yet to give a date for the cabinet's release but one US arcade tweeted that they are expecting the SSFIV cabinet towards the end of the summer.
If that is true then, given that the game is out in the last week of this month (April 27th in the US and April 30th in the UK and Europe), PS3 and 360 gamers will have plenty of time to sharpen their skills before the game hits the arcades.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter