Super Street Fighter IV gets an arcade cabinet
The question mark, left hanging over the possibility of a Super Street Fighter IV arcade machine by Capcom's Seth Killian has been well and truly trampled on.
According to the game's producer, Yoshinori Ono, Capcom's revitalised version of Street Fighter IV will be immortalised in an arcade cabinet.
Capcom are yet to give a date for the cabinet's release but one US arcade tweeted that they are expecting the SSFIV cabinet towards the end of the summer.
If that is true then, given that the game is out in the last week of this month (April 27th in the US and April 30th in the UK and Europe), PS3 and 360 gamers will have plenty of time to sharpen their skills before the game hits the arcades.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title