Super Street Fighter IV gets an arcade cabinet
The question mark, left hanging over the possibility of a Super Street Fighter IV arcade machine by Capcom's Seth Killian has been well and truly trampled on.
According to the game's producer, Yoshinori Ono, Capcom's revitalised version of Street Fighter IV will be immortalised in an arcade cabinet.
Capcom are yet to give a date for the cabinet's release but one US arcade tweeted that they are expecting the SSFIV cabinet towards the end of the summer.
If that is true then, given that the game is out in the last week of this month (April 27th in the US and April 30th in the UK and Europe), PS3 and 360 gamers will have plenty of time to sharpen their skills before the game hits the arcades.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO