Civilization launches with iPad
The iPad officially launched Stateside yesterday - and alongside Apple's spangly desirable new toy comes a new version of Sid Meier's Civilization.
A special version of Civilization Revolution is being offered up via the App Store - available to eager pre-orderers of the device who started receiving it yesterday.
"Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution is already a huge success for 2K Games," enthuses 2K boss Christoph Hartmann.
"Now, the iPad's large Multi-Touch screen and impressive capabilities allow for high resolution graphics; a larger viewing and playing area; and expanded gameplay functionality that extend the addictive 'just one more turn' gameplay that has been synonymous with the Civilization series for decades."
The game is priced at 12.99 USD. More iPad news as we get it.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release