Civilization launches with iPad
The iPad officially launched Stateside yesterday - and alongside Apple's spangly desirable new toy comes a new version of Sid Meier's Civilization.
A special version of Civilization Revolution is being offered up via the App Store - available to eager pre-orderers of the device who started receiving it yesterday.
"Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution is already a huge success for 2K Games," enthuses 2K boss Christoph Hartmann.
"Now, the iPad's large Multi-Touch screen and impressive capabilities allow for high resolution graphics; a larger viewing and playing area; and expanded gameplay functionality that extend the addictive 'just one more turn' gameplay that has been synonymous with the Civilization series for decades."
The game is priced at 12.99 USD. More iPad news as we get it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto