Civilization launches with iPad
The iPad officially launched Stateside yesterday - and alongside Apple's spangly desirable new toy comes a new version of Sid Meier's Civilization.
A special version of Civilization Revolution is being offered up via the App Store - available to eager pre-orderers of the device who started receiving it yesterday.
"Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution is already a huge success for 2K Games," enthuses 2K boss Christoph Hartmann.
"Now, the iPad's large Multi-Touch screen and impressive capabilities allow for high resolution graphics; a larger viewing and playing area; and expanded gameplay functionality that extend the addictive 'just one more turn' gameplay that has been synonymous with the Civilization series for decades."
The game is priced at 12.99 USD. More iPad news as we get it.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone