Civilization launches with iPad
The iPad officially launched Stateside yesterday - and alongside Apple's spangly desirable new toy comes a new version of Sid Meier's Civilization.
A special version of Civilization Revolution is being offered up via the App Store - available to eager pre-orderers of the device who started receiving it yesterday.
"Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution is already a huge success for 2K Games," enthuses 2K boss Christoph Hartmann.
"Now, the iPad's large Multi-Touch screen and impressive capabilities allow for high resolution graphics; a larger viewing and playing area; and expanded gameplay functionality that extend the addictive 'just one more turn' gameplay that has been synonymous with the Civilization series for decades."
The game is priced at 12.99 USD. More iPad news as we get it.
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order