Civilization launches with iPad
The iPad officially launched Stateside yesterday - and alongside Apple's spangly desirable new toy comes a new version of Sid Meier's Civilization.
A special version of Civilization Revolution is being offered up via the App Store - available to eager pre-orderers of the device who started receiving it yesterday.
"Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution is already a huge success for 2K Games," enthuses 2K boss Christoph Hartmann.
"Now, the iPad's large Multi-Touch screen and impressive capabilities allow for high resolution graphics; a larger viewing and playing area; and expanded gameplay functionality that extend the addictive 'just one more turn' gameplay that has been synonymous with the Civilization series for decades."
The game is priced at 12.99 USD. More iPad news as we get it.
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back