Blizzard offers Valentine gift
Embracing a day that celebrates love and its various charms has hardly been the staple food of videogames, but never the less the thoughtful young beaus at Blizzard have deemed us gamers all potential Valentines with their gift of a new Warcraft III map - launched on St Valentine's day (which was Saturday, in case you're letter box didn't give it away).
The new map weighs in at a paltry 124kb, and can be sought here, perfect for a spot of intimate warfare for two, I'm sure you'll agree.
Here's the official word on 'Heart to Heart': "An Orc warrior died here while protecting the woman he loved. Both their names have been forgotten, but the powerful magic of his sacrifice reshaped the land into a lasting tribute to her." Yes, its all gone heart-shaped. Lovely.
Its better than flowers and chocolates, any way, so why not join in the love?
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year