Blizzard offers Valentine gift
Embracing a day that celebrates love and its various charms has hardly been the staple food of videogames, but never the less the thoughtful young beaus at Blizzard have deemed us gamers all potential Valentines with their gift of a new Warcraft III map - launched on St Valentine's day (which was Saturday, in case you're letter box didn't give it away).
The new map weighs in at a paltry 124kb, and can be sought here, perfect for a spot of intimate warfare for two, I'm sure you'll agree.
Here's the official word on 'Heart to Heart': "An Orc warrior died here while protecting the woman he loved. Both their names have been forgotten, but the powerful magic of his sacrifice reshaped the land into a lasting tribute to her." Yes, its all gone heart-shaped. Lovely.
Its better than flowers and chocolates, any way, so why not join in the love?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3