Blizzard offers Valentine gift
Embracing a day that celebrates love and its various charms has hardly been the staple food of videogames, but never the less the thoughtful young beaus at Blizzard have deemed us gamers all potential Valentines with their gift of a new Warcraft III map - launched on St Valentine's day (which was Saturday, in case you're letter box didn't give it away).
The new map weighs in at a paltry 124kb, and can be sought here, perfect for a spot of intimate warfare for two, I'm sure you'll agree.
Here's the official word on 'Heart to Heart': "An Orc warrior died here while protecting the woman he loved. Both their names have been forgotten, but the powerful magic of his sacrifice reshaped the land into a lasting tribute to her." Yes, its all gone heart-shaped. Lovely.
Its better than flowers and chocolates, any way, so why not join in the love?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free