New Medal of Honor 'not' a BC2 clone
The new Medal of Honor is definitely not a clone of Battlefield: Bad Company 2, BC developer DICE have assured.
Bad Company 2 has been with us for several weeks, and DICE are contributing the multiplayer mode to Medal of Honor, while EA LA work on the main bulk of the singleplayer experience.
Despite DICE's involvement in both games, however, we're assured that Medal of Honor's multiplayer mode won't be a copy of BC2's.
"It's just like if you went and saw one action move and then another one came out that year, you're not gonna say, 'Oh, I'm not going to go see that one.' If it was the same director, maybe you'd want to go see that other one even more," enthuses DICE's Gordon van Dyke.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year