New Medal of Honor 'not' a BC2 clone
The new Medal of Honor is definitely not a clone of Battlefield: Bad Company 2, BC developer DICE have assured.
Bad Company 2 has been with us for several weeks, and DICE are contributing the multiplayer mode to Medal of Honor, while EA LA work on the main bulk of the singleplayer experience.
Despite DICE's involvement in both games, however, we're assured that Medal of Honor's multiplayer mode won't be a copy of BC2's.
"It's just like if you went and saw one action move and then another one came out that year, you're not gonna say, 'Oh, I'm not going to go see that one.' If it was the same director, maybe you'd want to go see that other one even more," enthuses DICE's Gordon van Dyke.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone