New Medal of Honor 'not' a BC2 clone
The new Medal of Honor is definitely not a clone of Battlefield: Bad Company 2, BC developer DICE have assured.
Bad Company 2 has been with us for several weeks, and DICE are contributing the multiplayer mode to Medal of Honor, while EA LA work on the main bulk of the singleplayer experience.
Despite DICE's involvement in both games, however, we're assured that Medal of Honor's multiplayer mode won't be a copy of BC2's.
"It's just like if you went and saw one action move and then another one came out that year, you're not gonna say, 'Oh, I'm not going to go see that one.' If it was the same director, maybe you'd want to go see that other one even more," enthuses DICE's Gordon van Dyke.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree