DNF could have been completed yesterday
Jokes abound, word on the block has it that Duke Nukem Forever could have officially gone gold yesterday - had the troubled shooter remained in development beyond 3D Realms' near-collapse last year.
According to Take-Two producer Jason Bergman April 1st was originally the date when the developer were planning to announce the game's 'gold' status.
"MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE: by the 3DR/TTWO development schedule, April 1st, 2010 was supposed to be the day Duke Nukem Forever went gold," Bergman told Twitter.
"Totally intentional. It was going to be hilarious."
The producer believes the game would have made the date, too, but who of course now knows.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light