3D Killzone 2 looms for PS3
Hit FPS Killzone 2 will count among the first games to be made '3D' when the latest PS3 firmware update adds support for the third-dimension this summer.
Word on the 3D-isation of Killzone 2 was reported by the latest issue of Sony's Qore publication who reveal the summer release plan.
We've heard previously that LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, Wipeout HD Fury and Gran Turismo 5 will all be getting 3D support - alongside Guerrilla's shooter.
Word on the street has it that the PS3 firmware update will arrive on the 10th of June.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone