3D Killzone 2 looms for PS3
Hit FPS Killzone 2 will count among the first games to be made '3D' when the latest PS3 firmware update adds support for the third-dimension this summer.
Word on the 3D-isation of Killzone 2 was reported by the latest issue of Sony's Qore publication who reveal the summer release plan.
We've heard previously that LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, Wipeout HD Fury and Gran Turismo 5 will all be getting 3D support - alongside Guerrilla's shooter.
Word on the street has it that the PS3 firmware update will arrive on the 10th of June.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like