3D Killzone 2 looms for PS3
Hit FPS Killzone 2 will count among the first games to be made '3D' when the latest PS3 firmware update adds support for the third-dimension this summer.
Word on the 3D-isation of Killzone 2 was reported by the latest issue of Sony's Qore publication who reveal the summer release plan.
We've heard previously that LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, Wipeout HD Fury and Gran Turismo 5 will all be getting 3D support - alongside Guerrilla's shooter.
Word on the street has it that the PS3 firmware update will arrive on the 10th of June.
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia