3D Killzone 2 looms for PS3
Hit FPS Killzone 2 will count among the first games to be made '3D' when the latest PS3 firmware update adds support for the third-dimension this summer.
Word on the 3D-isation of Killzone 2 was reported by the latest issue of Sony's Qore publication who reveal the summer release plan.
We've heard previously that LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, Wipeout HD Fury and Gran Turismo 5 will all be getting 3D support - alongside Guerrilla's shooter.
Word on the street has it that the PS3 firmware update will arrive on the 10th of June.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO