3D Killzone 2 looms for PS3
Hit FPS Killzone 2 will count among the first games to be made '3D' when the latest PS3 firmware update adds support for the third-dimension this summer.
Word on the 3D-isation of Killzone 2 was reported by the latest issue of Sony's Qore publication who reveal the summer release plan.
We've heard previously that LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, Wipeout HD Fury and Gran Turismo 5 will all be getting 3D support - alongside Guerrilla's shooter.
Word on the street has it that the PS3 firmware update will arrive on the 10th of June.
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow