Naval Assault: The Killing Tide a 360 exclusive
Come the summer, Xbox 360 gamers will be able to tackle the Nazis at their own game beneath the WWII Atlantic Ocean.
505 Games and Artech Studios have announced Naval Assault: The Killing Tide will be exclusively available for Xbox 360 on June 11th.
Players will have the chance to take command of a meticulously recreated WWII US submarine and take on the German Navy or face a watery grave.
Managing Director of 505 Games Europe, Ian Howe said: "Naval Assault: The Killing Tide gives gamers an exciting twist on a 'shoot 'em up' style of game while remaining faithful to the era. Combining arcade action with a WWII submarine setting creates a truly unique gaming experience."
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan