Naval Assault: The Killing Tide a 360 exclusive
Come the summer, Xbox 360 gamers will be able to tackle the Nazis at their own game beneath the WWII Atlantic Ocean.
505 Games and Artech Studios have announced Naval Assault: The Killing Tide will be exclusively available for Xbox 360 on June 11th.
Players will have the chance to take command of a meticulously recreated WWII US submarine and take on the German Navy or face a watery grave.
Managing Director of 505 Games Europe, Ian Howe said: "Naval Assault: The Killing Tide gives gamers an exciting twist on a 'shoot 'em up' style of game while remaining faithful to the era. Combining arcade action with a WWII submarine setting creates a truly unique gaming experience."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year