Naval Assault: The Killing Tide a 360 exclusive
Come the summer, Xbox 360 gamers will be able to tackle the Nazis at their own game beneath the WWII Atlantic Ocean.
505 Games and Artech Studios have announced Naval Assault: The Killing Tide will be exclusively available for Xbox 360 on June 11th.
Players will have the chance to take command of a meticulously recreated WWII US submarine and take on the German Navy or face a watery grave.
Managing Director of 505 Games Europe, Ian Howe said: "Naval Assault: The Killing Tide gives gamers an exciting twist on a 'shoot 'em up' style of game while remaining faithful to the era. Combining arcade action with a WWII submarine setting creates a truly unique gaming experience."
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam