Naval Assault: The Killing Tide a 360 exclusive
Come the summer, Xbox 360 gamers will be able to tackle the Nazis at their own game beneath the WWII Atlantic Ocean.
505 Games and Artech Studios have announced Naval Assault: The Killing Tide will be exclusively available for Xbox 360 on June 11th.
Players will have the chance to take command of a meticulously recreated WWII US submarine and take on the German Navy or face a watery grave.
Managing Director of 505 Games Europe, Ian Howe said: "Naval Assault: The Killing Tide gives gamers an exciting twist on a 'shoot 'em up' style of game while remaining faithful to the era. Combining arcade action with a WWII submarine setting creates a truly unique gaming experience."
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching