Naval Assault: The Killing Tide a 360 exclusive
Come the summer, Xbox 360 gamers will be able to tackle the Nazis at their own game beneath the WWII Atlantic Ocean.
505 Games and Artech Studios have announced Naval Assault: The Killing Tide will be exclusively available for Xbox 360 on June 11th.
Players will have the chance to take command of a meticulously recreated WWII US submarine and take on the German Navy or face a watery grave.
Managing Director of 505 Games Europe, Ian Howe said: "Naval Assault: The Killing Tide gives gamers an exciting twist on a 'shoot 'em up' style of game while remaining faithful to the era. Combining arcade action with a WWII submarine setting creates a truly unique gaming experience."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter