Darksiders being ushered onto PC
Despite sales coming in under expectations, THQ is pursuing a PC version of its generally well-received action-adventure epic Darksiders.
Released earlier this year for PS3 and Xbox 360, Darksiders is being reworked for PC by developer Vigil Games. Obvious changes include tailoring the controls for keyboard and mouse, as well as new options for tweaking the game's performance.
"We are working really hard to make sure that key features such as user-defined resolutions, interface and both keyboard and game pad control sets are all up to the standards for today's discerning PC consumer," admits Vigil Games general manager David Adams.
Darksiders will be available for PC in June.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue