Darksiders being ushered onto PC
Despite sales coming in under expectations, THQ is pursuing a PC version of its generally well-received action-adventure epic Darksiders.
Released earlier this year for PS3 and Xbox 360, Darksiders is being reworked for PC by developer Vigil Games. Obvious changes include tailoring the controls for keyboard and mouse, as well as new options for tweaking the game's performance.
"We are working really hard to make sure that key features such as user-defined resolutions, interface and both keyboard and game pad control sets are all up to the standards for today's discerning PC consumer," admits Vigil Games general manager David Adams.
Darksiders will be available for PC in June.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag