Darksiders being ushered onto PC
Despite sales coming in under expectations, THQ is pursuing a PC version of its generally well-received action-adventure epic Darksiders.
Released earlier this year for PS3 and Xbox 360, Darksiders is being reworked for PC by developer Vigil Games. Obvious changes include tailoring the controls for keyboard and mouse, as well as new options for tweaking the game's performance.
"We are working really hard to make sure that key features such as user-defined resolutions, interface and both keyboard and game pad control sets are all up to the standards for today's discerning PC consumer," admits Vigil Games general manager David Adams.
Darksiders will be available for PC in June.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer