Darksiders being ushered onto PC
Despite sales coming in under expectations, THQ is pursuing a PC version of its generally well-received action-adventure epic Darksiders.
Released earlier this year for PS3 and Xbox 360, Darksiders is being reworked for PC by developer Vigil Games. Obvious changes include tailoring the controls for keyboard and mouse, as well as new options for tweaking the game's performance.
"We are working really hard to make sure that key features such as user-defined resolutions, interface and both keyboard and game pad control sets are all up to the standards for today's discerning PC consumer," admits Vigil Games general manager David Adams.
Darksiders will be available for PC in June.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light