Darksiders being ushered onto PC
Despite sales coming in under expectations, THQ is pursuing a PC version of its generally well-received action-adventure epic Darksiders.
Released earlier this year for PS3 and Xbox 360, Darksiders is being reworked for PC by developer Vigil Games. Obvious changes include tailoring the controls for keyboard and mouse, as well as new options for tweaking the game's performance.
"We are working really hard to make sure that key features such as user-defined resolutions, interface and both keyboard and game pad control sets are all up to the standards for today's discerning PC consumer," admits Vigil Games general manager David Adams.
Darksiders will be available for PC in June.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes