Remedy waffles on Alan Wake PC
The PC version of survival-horror game Alan Wake has long since been cancelled, but the reasons for cancelling the project put forth by developer Remedy continue to change.
DigitalSpy has an interview development head Oskari Hkkinen about the reason for abandoning the PC version of Alan Wake.
"We're a small studio, about 50 people. Concentrating on one platform is just a lot easier for us."
That's a different reason than was offered by Microsoft. CVG reported after the news broke that Microsoft stated that the PC version was canned because it wasn't as "compelling way to experience Alan Wake."
Whichever reason you believe, Alan Wake is still not coming to PC.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny