Remedy waffles on Alan Wake PC
The PC version of survival-horror game Alan Wake has long since been cancelled, but the reasons for cancelling the project put forth by developer Remedy continue to change.
DigitalSpy has an interview development head Oskari Hkkinen about the reason for abandoning the PC version of Alan Wake.
"We're a small studio, about 50 people. Concentrating on one platform is just a lot easier for us."
That's a different reason than was offered by Microsoft. CVG reported after the news broke that Microsoft stated that the PC version was canned because it wasn't as "compelling way to experience Alan Wake."
Whichever reason you believe, Alan Wake is still not coming to PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3