Remedy waffles on Alan Wake PC
The PC version of survival-horror game Alan Wake has long since been cancelled, but the reasons for cancelling the project put forth by developer Remedy continue to change.
DigitalSpy has an interview development head Oskari Hkkinen about the reason for abandoning the PC version of Alan Wake.
"We're a small studio, about 50 people. Concentrating on one platform is just a lot easier for us."
That's a different reason than was offered by Microsoft. CVG reported after the news broke that Microsoft stated that the PC version was canned because it wasn't as "compelling way to experience Alan Wake."
Whichever reason you believe, Alan Wake is still not coming to PC.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey