Remedy waffles on Alan Wake PC
The PC version of survival-horror game Alan Wake has long since been cancelled, but the reasons for cancelling the project put forth by developer Remedy continue to change.
DigitalSpy has an interview development head Oskari Hkkinen about the reason for abandoning the PC version of Alan Wake.
"We're a small studio, about 50 people. Concentrating on one platform is just a lot easier for us."
That's a different reason than was offered by Microsoft. CVG reported after the news broke that Microsoft stated that the PC version was canned because it wasn't as "compelling way to experience Alan Wake."
Whichever reason you believe, Alan Wake is still not coming to PC.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date