Remedy waffles on Alan Wake PC
The PC version of survival-horror game Alan Wake has long since been cancelled, but the reasons for cancelling the project put forth by developer Remedy continue to change.
DigitalSpy has an interview development head Oskari Hkkinen about the reason for abandoning the PC version of Alan Wake.
"We're a small studio, about 50 people. Concentrating on one platform is just a lot easier for us."
That's a different reason than was offered by Microsoft. CVG reported after the news broke that Microsoft stated that the PC version was canned because it wasn't as "compelling way to experience Alan Wake."
Whichever reason you believe, Alan Wake is still not coming to PC.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light