MGS: Peace Walker delayed
Metal Gear Solid fans will have to wait a little longer for their next fix of Snake, as Peace Walker has been delayed.
The first proper MGS title for the PSP will now be out on June 18th instead of the previously announced May 28th.
This delay comes despite creator Hideo Kojima's assertions: "I always preach to the staff, 'You must not have a delay after a release date has been announced. There is no greater crime as a game developer'."
When Peace Walker does reach stores fans will be able to join Snake 10 years after the events of MGS 3 in Costa Rica to engage in some regime change.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side