MGS: Peace Walker delayed
Metal Gear Solid fans will have to wait a little longer for their next fix of Snake, as Peace Walker has been delayed.
The first proper MGS title for the PSP will now be out on June 18th instead of the previously announced May 28th.
This delay comes despite creator Hideo Kojima's assertions: "I always preach to the staff, 'You must not have a delay after a release date has been announced. There is no greater crime as a game developer'."
When Peace Walker does reach stores fans will be able to join Snake 10 years after the events of MGS 3 in Costa Rica to engage in some regime change.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave