MGS: Peace Walker delayed
Metal Gear Solid fans will have to wait a little longer for their next fix of Snake, as Peace Walker has been delayed.
The first proper MGS title for the PSP will now be out on June 18th instead of the previously announced May 28th.
This delay comes despite creator Hideo Kojima's assertions: "I always preach to the staff, 'You must not have a delay after a release date has been announced. There is no greater crime as a game developer'."
When Peace Walker does reach stores fans will be able to join Snake 10 years after the events of MGS 3 in Costa Rica to engage in some regime change.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today