MGS: Peace Walker delayed
Metal Gear Solid fans will have to wait a little longer for their next fix of Snake, as Peace Walker has been delayed.
The first proper MGS title for the PSP will now be out on June 18th instead of the previously announced May 28th.
This delay comes despite creator Hideo Kojima's assertions: "I always preach to the staff, 'You must not have a delay after a release date has been announced. There is no greater crime as a game developer'."
When Peace Walker does reach stores fans will be able to join Snake 10 years after the events of MGS 3 in Costa Rica to engage in some regime change.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan