MGS: Peace Walker delayed
Metal Gear Solid fans will have to wait a little longer for their next fix of Snake, as Peace Walker has been delayed.
The first proper MGS title for the PSP will now be out on June 18th instead of the previously announced May 28th.
This delay comes despite creator Hideo Kojima's assertions: "I always preach to the staff, 'You must not have a delay after a release date has been announced. There is no greater crime as a game developer'."
When Peace Walker does reach stores fans will be able to join Snake 10 years after the events of MGS 3 in Costa Rica to engage in some regime change.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year