Avalanche promise more Just Cause
Avalanche chief Christofer Sundberg has been talking of Rico Rodriguez' future in the wake of the success of Just Cause 2.
Sundberg spoke to Develop about the game's success and what that means for the series.
He said: "I think there are a lot of connections with [Avalanche and] the IP and so we hope there's still a future in it, and that future to live as long as us."
"We are absolutely interested in working with the Just Cause IP again," Sundberg added.
In fact Sundberg believes that nobody could do it better. "The studio lives and breathes the Just Cause franchise, and handing that over to another developer would spoil it. No one has the attachment to this IP as we do," he concluded.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year