Spidey goes noir in new game
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions presents four different visions of the superhero, all tied together by a common plot that involves beating bad guys up in style.
GameSpot has a first look at the game, which takes four unique interpretations of Spider-Man and mashes them together in a single game. Two of these are revealed in their preview - amazing and noir - with the other pair to be announced at a later date.
The amazing dimension takes a colourful comic book style not unlike Spider-Man: Friend or Foe. What caught our eye, though, is the unique noir dimension that has Spidey donning a depression-era costume while taking on gangsters and other thugs.
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimension will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and DS later this year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter