Spidey goes noir in new game
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions presents four different visions of the superhero, all tied together by a common plot that involves beating bad guys up in style.
GameSpot has a first look at the game, which takes four unique interpretations of Spider-Man and mashes them together in a single game. Two of these are revealed in their preview - amazing and noir - with the other pair to be announced at a later date.
The amazing dimension takes a colourful comic book style not unlike Spider-Man: Friend or Foe. What caught our eye, though, is the unique noir dimension that has Spidey donning a depression-era costume while taking on gangsters and other thugs.
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimension will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and DS later this year.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released