Spidey goes noir in new game
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions presents four different visions of the superhero, all tied together by a common plot that involves beating bad guys up in style.
GameSpot has a first look at the game, which takes four unique interpretations of Spider-Man and mashes them together in a single game. Two of these are revealed in their preview - amazing and noir - with the other pair to be announced at a later date.
The amazing dimension takes a colourful comic book style not unlike Spider-Man: Friend or Foe. What caught our eye, though, is the unique noir dimension that has Spidey donning a depression-era costume while taking on gangsters and other thugs.
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimension will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and DS later this year.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all