Spidey goes noir in new game
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions presents four different visions of the superhero, all tied together by a common plot that involves beating bad guys up in style.
GameSpot has a first look at the game, which takes four unique interpretations of Spider-Man and mashes them together in a single game. Two of these are revealed in their preview - amazing and noir - with the other pair to be announced at a later date.
The amazing dimension takes a colourful comic book style not unlike Spider-Man: Friend or Foe. What caught our eye, though, is the unique noir dimension that has Spidey donning a depression-era costume while taking on gangsters and other thugs.
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimension will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and DS later this year.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday