Spidey goes noir in new game
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions presents four different visions of the superhero, all tied together by a common plot that involves beating bad guys up in style.
GameSpot has a first look at the game, which takes four unique interpretations of Spider-Man and mashes them together in a single game. Two of these are revealed in their preview - amazing and noir - with the other pair to be announced at a later date.
The amazing dimension takes a colourful comic book style not unlike Spider-Man: Friend or Foe. What caught our eye, though, is the unique noir dimension that has Spidey donning a depression-era costume while taking on gangsters and other thugs.
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimension will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and DS later this year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year