GTA Hot Coffee cheques are served
Remember the scandalous Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Hot Coffee incident? Cheques related to a voluntary settlement have been served and are due to arrive any day now.
Kotaku highlights news of the cheques arriving to those who claimed damages following the scandal way back in 2004.
Voluntary settlement checks ranging from 5 USD to 35 USD have been sent out. Anyone could claim a 5 USD check, though larger awards required proof of purchase. Replacement discs were also offered.
All cheques are to be received by US tax day, April 15 according to the pledge made by Rockstar on the settlement's website.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage