GTA Hot Coffee cheques are served
Remember the scandalous Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Hot Coffee incident? Cheques related to a voluntary settlement have been served and are due to arrive any day now.
Kotaku highlights news of the cheques arriving to those who claimed damages following the scandal way back in 2004.
Voluntary settlement checks ranging from 5 USD to 35 USD have been sent out. Anyone could claim a 5 USD check, though larger awards required proof of purchase. Replacement discs were also offered.
All cheques are to be received by US tax day, April 15 according to the pledge made by Rockstar on the settlement's website.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter