GTA Hot Coffee cheques are served
Remember the scandalous Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Hot Coffee incident? Cheques related to a voluntary settlement have been served and are due to arrive any day now.
Kotaku highlights news of the cheques arriving to those who claimed damages following the scandal way back in 2004.
Voluntary settlement checks ranging from 5 USD to 35 USD have been sent out. Anyone could claim a 5 USD check, though larger awards required proof of purchase. Replacement discs were also offered.
All cheques are to be received by US tax day, April 15 according to the pledge made by Rockstar on the settlement's website.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May