GTA Hot Coffee cheques are served
Remember the scandalous Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Hot Coffee incident? Cheques related to a voluntary settlement have been served and are due to arrive any day now.
Kotaku highlights news of the cheques arriving to those who claimed damages following the scandal way back in 2004.
Voluntary settlement checks ranging from 5 USD to 35 USD have been sent out. Anyone could claim a 5 USD check, though larger awards required proof of purchase. Replacement discs were also offered.
All cheques are to be received by US tax day, April 15 according to the pledge made by Rockstar on the settlement's website.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light