GTA Hot Coffee cheques are served
Remember the scandalous Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Hot Coffee incident? Cheques related to a voluntary settlement have been served and are due to arrive any day now.
Kotaku highlights news of the cheques arriving to those who claimed damages following the scandal way back in 2004.
Voluntary settlement checks ranging from 5 USD to 35 USD have been sent out. Anyone could claim a 5 USD check, though larger awards required proof of purchase. Replacement discs were also offered.
All cheques are to be received by US tax day, April 15 according to the pledge made by Rockstar on the settlement's website.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title