BioWare Bazaar contest opens
A clock thought to have been counting down to a new game reveal was actually the grand opening of the BioWare Bazaar, an auction site rewarding active community members.
BioWare's official website provides all the details on how to get into the Bazaar, which houses an impressive 62,000 USD of goodies ranging from Mass Effect-branded PCs to shirts and lithographs.
Instead of bidding with money, items are bid on using points earned by completing community challenges. Correctly answering questions prompted on the BioFeed Twitter account nets you tokens, which can then be used for items.
The program starts today and runs through Saturday, April 10.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016