BioWare Bazaar contest opens
A clock thought to have been counting down to a new game reveal was actually the grand opening of the BioWare Bazaar, an auction site rewarding active community members.
BioWare's official website provides all the details on how to get into the Bazaar, which houses an impressive 62,000 USD of goodies ranging from Mass Effect-branded PCs to shirts and lithographs.
Instead of bidding with money, items are bid on using points earned by completing community challenges. Correctly answering questions prompted on the BioFeed Twitter account nets you tokens, which can then be used for items.
The program starts today and runs through Saturday, April 10.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent