BioWare Bazaar contest opens
A clock thought to have been counting down to a new game reveal was actually the grand opening of the BioWare Bazaar, an auction site rewarding active community members.
BioWare's official website provides all the details on how to get into the Bazaar, which houses an impressive 62,000 USD of goodies ranging from Mass Effect-branded PCs to shirts and lithographs.
Instead of bidding with money, items are bid on using points earned by completing community challenges. Correctly answering questions prompted on the BioFeed Twitter account nets you tokens, which can then be used for items.
The program starts today and runs through Saturday, April 10.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3