BioWare Bazaar contest opens
A clock thought to have been counting down to a new game reveal was actually the grand opening of the BioWare Bazaar, an auction site rewarding active community members.
BioWare's official website provides all the details on how to get into the Bazaar, which houses an impressive 62,000 USD of goodies ranging from Mass Effect-branded PCs to shirts and lithographs.
Instead of bidding with money, items are bid on using points earned by completing community challenges. Correctly answering questions prompted on the BioFeed Twitter account nets you tokens, which can then be used for items.
The program starts today and runs through Saturday, April 10.
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge