BioWare Bazaar contest opens
A clock thought to have been counting down to a new game reveal was actually the grand opening of the BioWare Bazaar, an auction site rewarding active community members.
BioWare's official website provides all the details on how to get into the Bazaar, which houses an impressive 62,000 USD of goodies ranging from Mass Effect-branded PCs to shirts and lithographs.
Instead of bidding with money, items are bid on using points earned by completing community challenges. Correctly answering questions prompted on the BioFeed Twitter account nets you tokens, which can then be used for items.
The program starts today and runs through Saturday, April 10.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer