Vanquish gets an arrival window
Sega have confirmed a release window for PlatinumGames next action game Vanquish.
After promising earlier this month that they will not make any more bad games, Sega announced via and updated release schedule that Vanquish is due for release sometime this winter on PS3 and Xbox 360; the same time as it is due out in Japan.
This time it's being developed on PS3 to ensure that the title will not suffer the same fate as Bayonetta did on the console.
Having already established quite a pedigree with Bayonetta and MadWorld, PlatinumGames is working with Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami on Vanquish.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May