Vanquish gets an arrival window
Sega have confirmed a release window for PlatinumGames next action game Vanquish.
After promising earlier this month that they will not make any more bad games, Sega announced via and updated release schedule that Vanquish is due for release sometime this winter on PS3 and Xbox 360; the same time as it is due out in Japan.
This time it's being developed on PS3 to ensure that the title will not suffer the same fate as Bayonetta did on the console.
Having already established quite a pedigree with Bayonetta and MadWorld, PlatinumGames is working with Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami on Vanquish.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year