Vanquish gets an arrival window
Sega have confirmed a release window for PlatinumGames next action game Vanquish.
After promising earlier this month that they will not make any more bad games, Sega announced via and updated release schedule that Vanquish is due for release sometime this winter on PS3 and Xbox 360; the same time as it is due out in Japan.
This time it's being developed on PS3 to ensure that the title will not suffer the same fate as Bayonetta did on the console.
Having already established quite a pedigree with Bayonetta and MadWorld, PlatinumGames is working with Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami on Vanquish.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though