Vanquish gets an arrival window
Sega have confirmed a release window for PlatinumGames next action game Vanquish.
After promising earlier this month that they will not make any more bad games, Sega announced via and updated release schedule that Vanquish is due for release sometime this winter on PS3 and Xbox 360; the same time as it is due out in Japan.
This time it's being developed on PS3 to ensure that the title will not suffer the same fate as Bayonetta did on the console.
Having already established quite a pedigree with Bayonetta and MadWorld, PlatinumGames is working with Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami on Vanquish.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny