Vanquish gets an arrival window
Sega have confirmed a release window for PlatinumGames next action game Vanquish.
After promising earlier this month that they will not make any more bad games, Sega announced via and updated release schedule that Vanquish is due for release sometime this winter on PS3 and Xbox 360; the same time as it is due out in Japan.
This time it's being developed on PS3 to ensure that the title will not suffer the same fate as Bayonetta did on the console.
Having already established quite a pedigree with Bayonetta and MadWorld, PlatinumGames is working with Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami on Vanquish.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching