Rock Band 3 has vocal harmonies
Harmonix slips up during a presentation at PAX East this weekend and confirms that vocal harmonies will be among a number of major new features coming in Rock Band 3.
Joystiq attended the panel during which project lead Chris Foster let slip that the sequel will indeed offer new vocal harmonies.
Answering a question prompted by an attendee as to whether Rock Band: Green Day would have the feature he responded, "We've said Rock Band 3 would have harmonies already, right?"
The jeers from Harmonix co-workers on the panel was a signal that Foster wasn't supposed to talk about the feature publicly. Too late now, guys--might as well talk about it openly.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network