Rock Band 3 has vocal harmonies
Harmonix slips up during a presentation at PAX East this weekend and confirms that vocal harmonies will be among a number of major new features coming in Rock Band 3.
Joystiq attended the panel during which project lead Chris Foster let slip that the sequel will indeed offer new vocal harmonies.
Answering a question prompted by an attendee as to whether Rock Band: Green Day would have the feature he responded, "We've said Rock Band 3 would have harmonies already, right?"
The jeers from Harmonix co-workers on the panel was a signal that Foster wasn't supposed to talk about the feature publicly. Too late now, guys--might as well talk about it openly.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter