Rock Band 3 has vocal harmonies
Harmonix slips up during a presentation at PAX East this weekend and confirms that vocal harmonies will be among a number of major new features coming in Rock Band 3.
Joystiq attended the panel during which project lead Chris Foster let slip that the sequel will indeed offer new vocal harmonies.
Answering a question prompted by an attendee as to whether Rock Band: Green Day would have the feature he responded, "We've said Rock Band 3 would have harmonies already, right?"
The jeers from Harmonix co-workers on the panel was a signal that Foster wasn't supposed to talk about the feature publicly. Too late now, guys--might as well talk about it openly.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO