Rock Band 3 has vocal harmonies
Harmonix slips up during a presentation at PAX East this weekend and confirms that vocal harmonies will be among a number of major new features coming in Rock Band 3.
Joystiq attended the panel during which project lead Chris Foster let slip that the sequel will indeed offer new vocal harmonies.
Answering a question prompted by an attendee as to whether Rock Band: Green Day would have the feature he responded, "We've said Rock Band 3 would have harmonies already, right?"
The jeers from Harmonix co-workers on the panel was a signal that Foster wasn't supposed to talk about the feature publicly. Too late now, guys--might as well talk about it openly.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3