Rock Band 3 has vocal harmonies
Harmonix slips up during a presentation at PAX East this weekend and confirms that vocal harmonies will be among a number of major new features coming in Rock Band 3.
Joystiq attended the panel during which project lead Chris Foster let slip that the sequel will indeed offer new vocal harmonies.
Answering a question prompted by an attendee as to whether Rock Band: Green Day would have the feature he responded, "We've said Rock Band 3 would have harmonies already, right?"
The jeers from Harmonix co-workers on the panel was a signal that Foster wasn't supposed to talk about the feature publicly. Too late now, guys--might as well talk about it openly.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III