Final Fantasy IX up for PSN release
Final Fantasy VII and VIII have already dominated the download charts, making a PlayStation Network release of Final Fantasy IX a likely next candidate for seizing space on the top 10.
Square Enix has hinted at a release for the original PlayStation role-playing game, as Andriasang explains. A tweet posted to the Japanese language Square Enix Members account serves up the tease.
"Thanks to everyone for your opinions on FF9. Regarding an FF9 download release, everyone is so passionate about it that I'll be proposing it at the next board meeting. Look forward to next week!"
Given that a PSN release of Final Fantasy IX is being proposed, it's clearly a ways off from when your fingers will be jamming on the X button through panel after panel of dialogue.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May