Final Fantasy IX up for PSN release
Final Fantasy VII and VIII have already dominated the download charts, making a PlayStation Network release of Final Fantasy IX a likely next candidate for seizing space on the top 10.
Square Enix has hinted at a release for the original PlayStation role-playing game, as Andriasang explains. A tweet posted to the Japanese language Square Enix Members account serves up the tease.
"Thanks to everyone for your opinions on FF9. Regarding an FF9 download release, everyone is so passionate about it that I'll be proposing it at the next board meeting. Look forward to next week!"
Given that a PSN release of Final Fantasy IX is being proposed, it's clearly a ways off from when your fingers will be jamming on the X button through panel after panel of dialogue.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014