Final Fantasy IX up for PSN release
Final Fantasy VII and VIII have already dominated the download charts, making a PlayStation Network release of Final Fantasy IX a likely next candidate for seizing space on the top 10.
Square Enix has hinted at a release for the original PlayStation role-playing game, as Andriasang explains. A tweet posted to the Japanese language Square Enix Members account serves up the tease.
"Thanks to everyone for your opinions on FF9. Regarding an FF9 download release, everyone is so passionate about it that I'll be proposing it at the next board meeting. Look forward to next week!"
Given that a PSN release of Final Fantasy IX is being proposed, it's clearly a ways off from when your fingers will be jamming on the X button through panel after panel of dialogue.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch