Final Fantasy IX up for PSN release
Final Fantasy VII and VIII have already dominated the download charts, making a PlayStation Network release of Final Fantasy IX a likely next candidate for seizing space on the top 10.
Square Enix has hinted at a release for the original PlayStation role-playing game, as Andriasang explains. A tweet posted to the Japanese language Square Enix Members account serves up the tease.
"Thanks to everyone for your opinions on FF9. Regarding an FF9 download release, everyone is so passionate about it that I'll be proposing it at the next board meeting. Look forward to next week!"
Given that a PSN release of Final Fantasy IX is being proposed, it's clearly a ways off from when your fingers will be jamming on the X button through panel after panel of dialogue.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today