Final Fantasy IX up for PSN release
Final Fantasy VII and VIII have already dominated the download charts, making a PlayStation Network release of Final Fantasy IX a likely next candidate for seizing space on the top 10.
Square Enix has hinted at a release for the original PlayStation role-playing game, as Andriasang explains. A tweet posted to the Japanese language Square Enix Members account serves up the tease.
"Thanks to everyone for your opinions on FF9. Regarding an FF9 download release, everyone is so passionate about it that I'll be proposing it at the next board meeting. Look forward to next week!"
Given that a PSN release of Final Fantasy IX is being proposed, it's clearly a ways off from when your fingers will be jamming on the X button through panel after panel of dialogue.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag