Miyamoto honoured by Move and Natal
Shigeru Miyamoto has said that he is 'honoured' that both Sony and Microsoft are embracing motion control with their new hardware. Motion control was of course pioneered by the Wii console.
"Nintendo should welcome the opportunity, when or where something we have originally tried is intensified by somebody else, because that means that other people are trying to starting to show their appreciation for whatever endeavour we have made in the beginning," Miyamoto told CVG.
"The user experience we have created is going to be intensified by the advent of new machines from other companies. It's a new experience that we originated. So we really see it as a great honour."
The big cheese is adamant that Nintendo's own hardware will be able to compete with the new technology, which is expected out this autumn in both cases.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter