Miyamoto honoured by Move and Natal
Shigeru Miyamoto has said that he is 'honoured' that both Sony and Microsoft are embracing motion control with their new hardware. Motion control was of course pioneered by the Wii console.
"Nintendo should welcome the opportunity, when or where something we have originally tried is intensified by somebody else, because that means that other people are trying to starting to show their appreciation for whatever endeavour we have made in the beginning," Miyamoto told CVG.
"The user experience we have created is going to be intensified by the advent of new machines from other companies. It's a new experience that we originated. So we really see it as a great honour."
The big cheese is adamant that Nintendo's own hardware will be able to compete with the new technology, which is expected out this autumn in both cases.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released