Three new Kingdom Hearts games en route?
Kingdom Hearts creator Tetsuya Nomura has been teasing Japanese fans wholesale about his plans for the series.
In an interview which features in the newly released 656-page limited edition strategy guide for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Nomura hints at as many as three more titles in the series coming out in the next two years.
Nomura said: "About the next title, Kingdom Hearts 3 depends on Final Fantasy XIII Versus, but development of the next title is already underway. There are two titles other than Kingdom Hearts 3 in conception, and I think I'll release one within this year."
He continued: "As from next year, I want to put out a title with multiple main characters."
He was also quite emphatic about the main storyline not being a trilogy. Nomura added: "The series won't end in Kingdom Hearts 3, more like the conclusion of the Xehanort saga."
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3